Hello everyone.
    I've bought Z10 today and i have some problem now. my mac didnt se the Z10 drive ( internal storage and memory card storage ) like my windows did. i installed BBlink already on my mac and my wins and my BBlink can see the z10 and sync some music,..etc. Could you pls help me and tell me how to made my mac regconize the z10's drive? im using mac 10.9
    Thanks
    02-26-14 12:33 AM
    Did you verify the settings under Storage and Access to confirm USB Connection is Automatic? If the Automatic setting does not work, try Connect to Mac.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-26-14 03:29 AM
    Hello everyone.
    I've bought Z10 today and i have some problem now. my mac didnt se the Z10 drive ( internal storage and memory card storage ) like my windows did. i installed BBlink already on my mac and my wins and my BBlink can see the z10 and sync some music,..etc. Could you pls help me and tell me how to made my mac regconize the z10's drive? im using mac 10.9
    Thanks
    Silly question. There's BlackBerry Link for Windows/PC and BlackBerry Link for Mac. It will allow you to download load Windows Link version on your Mac but then it doesn't work. Is it possible you downloaded the wrong Link version? It's an easy mistake as I did it way back when I got my first Z10

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    02-26-14 03:54 AM
    There's a solution thread I posted last month, search the forums "Solution: Z10 not recognized by link on mac".

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:37 AM
    Did you verify the settings under Storage and Access to confirm USB Connection is Automatic? If the Automatic setting does not work, try Connect to Mac.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    i tried this but no luck. my BBlink can see my Z10 but i couldnt see the storage of my Z10.

Silly question. There's BlackBerry Link for Windows/PC and BlackBerry Link for Mac. It will allow you to download load Windows Link version on your Mac but then it doesn't work. Is it possible you downloaded the wrong Link version? It's an easy mistake as I did it way back when I got my first Z10

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    i dont know what you mean but may be you misunderstand me. when i connect my Z10 to my windows. i can see 2 drives of my Z10 ( internal storage and memorycard storage) so i can copy some data to my Z10 but i couldnt see that drives on my mac when i connect my z10 although i install BBlink on my mac. My BBlink still can see my Z10 and i can still sync some musics. ok?

There's a solution thread I posted last month, search the forums "Solution: Z10 not recognized by link on mac".
    may be you misunderstand my question
    Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 10:26 PM
    i tried this but no luck. my BBlink can see my Z10 but i couldnt see the storage of my Z10.

i dont know what you mean but may be you misunderstand me. when i connect my Z10 to my windows. i can see 2 drives of my Z10 ( internal storage and memorycard storage) so i can copy some data to my Z10 but i couldnt see that drives on my mac when i connect my z10 although i install BBlink on my mac. My BBlink still can see my Z10 and i can still sync some musics. ok?
    Disable your firewall. Use Finder over USB not wifi (doesn't seem to work). Even if you don't set to Mac in Settings Storage as long as Link is running Finder will allow you to copy, move, or delete files from Z10 or MicroSD!

Any other software on OSX enabled for file or protection? I also have file sharing OFF on Mavericks just like I did with Mountain Lion and Lion. I dont use Link for any local sync except with my iTunes play list.

BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    02-26-14 11:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why not just post the link if you're going to type that all out.

02-26-14 11:47 PM
    Disable your firewall. Use Finder over USB not wifi (doesn't seem to work). Even if you don't set to Mac in Settings Storage as long as Link is running Finder will allow you to copy, move, or delete files from Z10 or MicroSD!

Any other software on OSX enabled for file or protection? I also have file sharing OFF on Mavericks just like I did with Mountain Lion and Lion. I dont use Link for any local sync except with my iTunes play list.

I didnt use any fire wall on my mavericks. I can use BBLink and chrome to install bar ..etc as nomal. just my finder couldnt see the Z10's drive. i dont know why. IS your mac can see the Z10's drive ?
    02-27-14 01:48 AM
    Try looking under drop down menu "go" and then "networks", might take a while to appear, but that's where mine pop up after they didn't appear as icons anymore in the desktop

Z30 Pooooooooower!!!
    02-27-14 02:10 AM
    Why not just post the link if you're going to type that all out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=898549

Via CB10 from Z10-1, 10.2.1.537
    02-27-14 03:46 AM
    i've just enable mass storage in setting of my Z10 and my mac could see the memorycard as drive now. Just one question more: Can i see the internal storage of my Z10 as a drive on my mac ?
    02-28-14 03:16 AM
    Yes you can see both, internal storage and the SD card. I posted a link to a thread here, read it.

Via CB10 from Z10-1, 10.2.1.537
    02-28-14 04:13 AM