(BB Z10 - OS 10.3.3.2137) I tried to forward a message (with pic) to my daughter and the screen went blank. I did a shut down and restart and now I do not get an alert that I have messages from her. This ONlY happens to her msgs. On the text list screen their is an icon to the left of her message that is different. Instead of the square "box and tail" with lines it shows a pencil over that symbol. As a parent these are the only messages I NEED to get so if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it,
    06-30-20 11:12 AM
    (BB Z10 - OS 10.3.3.2137) I tried to forward a message (with pic) to my daughter and the screen went blank. I did a shut down and restart and now I do not get an alert that I have messages from her. This ONlY happens to her msgs. On the text list screen their is an icon to the left of her message that is different. Instead of the square "box and tail" with lines it shows a pencil over that symbol. As a parent these are the only messages I NEED to get so if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it,
    Try deleting the chat, and then sending a new message.
    06-30-20 01:46 PM
    You started to type a message to her but never sent it. That's what that new icon is.
    Has happened to me before, sometimes it happens when you swipe up from the text message window, it may inadvertently enter a space or select the text field. That's enough to trigger that.
    Just go into the chat and click the text field and delete everything even if it looks blank
    07-03-20 05:12 PM