Hello, I have a problem from years ago on my blackberry z10 and it is that the camera does not work, the screen remains black in both the rear and the front, also very fast download and it heats up a lot, it should be noted that my device has not had falls so I doubt it is a technical problem, some say it is with installing an autoloader but I don't know which version to install and there are several attempts I hope you can help me please.
    it's a blackberry z10 stl100-1
    that autoluader can I download that if it works
    07-23-20 11:15 PM
    Hello, I have a problem from years ago on my blackberry z10 and it is that the camera does not work, the screen remains black in both the rear and the front, also very fast download and it heats up a lot, it should be noted that my device has not had falls so I doubt it is a technical problem, some say it is with installing an autoloader but I don't know which version to install and there are several attempts I hope you can help me please.
    it's a blackberry z10 stl100-1
    that autoluader can I download that if it works
    The correct autoloader for your device is here: https://mega.nz/file/dJBSmLba#xBT2Rm...LgT7ZMpbq7-pCE

Download to a PC, unzip the file and plug your Z10 into the PC then run the file. This will wipe your device and you can start over, hopefully fixing your hardware problem in the process.
    07-24-20 12:05 AM