EDIT: Blackberry Link took care of it. I am an *****... Move along, nothing to see here.

Hello and thanks in advance. I am two days in and was experiencing unacceptable battery life. Yesterday my phone ran completely out of juice before I got home. It was also running very warm. So I plugged it in and after it was fully charged unplugged it and retired for the night.

I wake up this morning and the battery is almost drained again and ALL MY CONTACTS ARE GONE. Now after reading the forums I have made some changes that should address the battery issue. Most importantly, I had 10 email addresses checking every 15 minutes. I now have set up forwarders for all of them and only have one address on my phone. The phone is not noticeably warm and the battery seems to be draining at a more respectable rate.

I transferred all my data from my bold 9900 to the z10 then wiped the bold to give it to my wife. I have the bold backup files on my computer. Is there a way to restore them to my z10?
    03-01-13 02:34 PM