Hello, well, this is probably the most weird thing that has ever happened to me and I'm desperate for help, yesterday, before going to sleep, still 06/06, my Z10 STL 100-2 was running PERFECTLY, charging all fine, so I went to bed and left it the way it was,
    I woke up, still working with no problems, I did a few stuff before checking any message, and so, when I finally did, the hub wasn't opening, so I swiped 5 times to reset it, didn't seem to work, froze, but just the hub, I was hoping it'd come back, so I left my phone away a few minutes, when I came back, it was black, tried turning on, that's when I died and so my phone did? it started blinking red, non-stop, I looked everywhere for solutions, NOTHING helped me, no autoloaders, no blackberry link, they ALL failed, Blackberry Link won't recognize phone, and when I try to reload, it tells me to turn off the device, holding the power button for 10 seconds, it does rapidlyl ansd asks for my password, moments after, it just keeps looking for updates until it says connexion with the phone was lost, the thing that most bothers me is that the phone sometimes blink lots of times and others comes to keep solid red, I tried to use the 10.2.1 autoloader, had trouble with it, took forever to connect to bootrom, and so when it asks for my password, I enter it, at the moment, the led is solid, and after pressing enter, it starts to blink, and the autoloader won't move, I hold both power and volume buttons, "forcing" it to turn on, till it asks for my password again and repeat the same problem...tried to pull battery several times, sometimes the led won't even blink unless I press and hold the power button... I'm literally THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO FIX THIS, I also tried using the IE Update website (blackberry.com/update) but never shows what it's supposed to show, this is freaking me out cause I have class till the end of the month and it's not possible to me to be without a mobile, something must be done, and I'm here to ask for help from the experts, find a solution for me, or just tell me to contact my carrier and get other...but that won't happen because I'm from Brazil, and didn't get it from carrier, I'd need to send it to "repair" so it keeps away from me for like two weeks, so the repair team send me another one, I already had problems with previous devices and so that's what they done, I'm afraid I'll need to do that again, please, help me!
    06-08-14 01:22 AM
    Sorry to hear. I think your on the right track though. Looks defective

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    06-08-14 01:29 AM
    Try using a different lead to connect it up to your PC, and if that fails try using another PC. Have seen others with a similar issue trying to use autoloaders and the issue to get them to work was either their USB cable or PC itself.
    Hope you get it sorted out OK. Good luck.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-08-14 04:31 AM
    Did you try disconnecting your usb cable, and then rebooting your computer? I had a similar problem last week. Refreshing the computer, then reconnecting the cable helped.
    06-08-14 09:12 AM
    Have you tried the normal reboot? Hold down the volume buttons until the BlackBerry logo shows. The HUB going black happens to me from time to get. Last time it happened was just the other day.
    Help important r.i.p z10?! Important help-img_20140607_115825.png
    06-08-14 09:16 AM
    Sounds like a defective device. If it's still under warranty, all you need to do is to claim it, either by a repair or a replacement.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-08-14 09:22 AM
    Did you try disconnecting your usb cable, and then rebooting your computer? I had a similar problem last week. Refreshing the computer, then reconnecting the cable helped.
    I rebooted the PC, and even used other autoloader, takes ages to connect to bootrom, and when it does, the led gets solid and goes off, asks for password, I enter it, led starts to blink again�

Sent from my iPod touch using CB Forums
    06-08-14 10:25 AM
    I rebooted the PC, and even used other autoloader, takes ages to connect to bootrom, and when it does, the led gets solid and goes off, asks for password, I enter it, led starts to blink again�

Put out the battery while connecting to pc and run the autoloader while connecting to boot room put the battery back

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 10:29 AM
    Did you unplug your cable before rebooting?
    06-08-14 10:32 AM
    yes, I did! and I'm still stuck
    06-08-14 10:35 AM
    Did everything and everytime it connects to bootrom led goes solid, says "Enter password <10 left>:" I do, press enter, nothing happens...lee start to blink again, flash pause flash pause flash flash flash...
    06-08-14 11:39 AM
    It just goes solid led for a few seconds, then blinks again, flash pause flash pause flash flash flash...
    06-08-14 11:40 AM
    I'm sure you have checked but if using an Autoloader, do you have the one that matches your model 1, 2, 3 or 4?

And you did try leaving the battery out as you begin the process?
    06-08-14 12:12 PM
    Yes, I checked, for STL100-2
    When the baterry is out, unplugged, nothing happens of course, when I run autoloader, plug it, led goes solid red and off, asks for password (still no battery), I enter, nothing happens, then the led blinks again
    when with battery in the phone, it blinks, when I connect it. nothing happens unless I hold the power button until it's solid red... the main problem seems to be when I enter my password and the led starts to blink again...
    06-08-14 12:27 PM
    It doesn't even recognizes passwords, whatever I type in, it accepts....
    06-08-14 01:12 PM
    Have you tried using another PC at all?

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-08-14 01:15 PM
    Good luck !!!! I hope you're still under warranty if not better look for another phone

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-08-14 01:17 PM
    I did, tried on my vaio laptop and hp desktop, but both ended in the same, I'm giving up and getting a replacement�

06-08-14 02:10 PM