Hi everyone. Got the new Z10 last night and so far I'm liking it. I managed to get all my contacts, pictures etc from my old Pearl onto my new phone but all my entries from my calenar did not go to the new phone. I really want them there so if anyone can help that would be awesome. I had no calendar app just would put events, work schedules etc in my BlackBerry calendar that was on the phone.
    02-06-13 10:40 AM
    Go here, BlackBerry Z10 Support - How To Demo BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help 101 , and select Your BlackBerry Z10 > First Time Setup > Device Switch
    02-06-13 10:43 AM
    Welcome to the club sir. The forums are full of folks like us who can't transfer calendars. Search through the many threads on this subject. Maybe one or another of the suggested fixes will work for you. I've tried everything and no luck with it at all.
    02-06-13 10:43 AM
    I looked at this prior but it didn't seem to help... I really hope I can get it to work. I'd rather not have to take the time and put the entries in myself!
    02-06-13 11:00 AM
    Still no answers? I searched the forums and have not come up with a solution yet. I am trying to transfer the data from my old phone again.
    02-06-13 06:59 PM
    apparently this is due to the fact that bis isn't supported on the Z10 and therefore the import isn't happening. This better be figured out or I really think the Z10 is going to flop..
    02-06-13 07:38 PM
    Ok use Blackberry Desktop manager and back up all your data. Open Blackberry link. Connect your Z10. Click the settings wheel(beside the Question mark with a circle around it top right area). Now middle left side Restore data. Choose which data set and restore.

Your Calendar on your old device was linked to an email address. The calendar on the Z10 has its own local calendar, much like the playbook. Go to your calendar on your Z10. Swipe from the top, choose Manage, then make sure both the local and your restore calendar are checked. Hope this helps.
    02-06-13 07:43 PM
    Is it a Google calendar? Somewhere someone posted something about when you do the account setup you need to do the advanced setup and select the ActiveSync... something like that. I didn't have any of my entries at first but then I removed the account and did the advanced add. Now it works perfectly and everything's there.
    02-06-13 07:43 PM
    Nope. It is just the BlackBerry calendar. I would put my work shifts, outings etc in there.
    02-06-13 08:10 PM
    It is not allowing me to click back up device... I'm sorry I sound so stupid... I don't think it should be this hard. I like pretty much everything else about the phone except this!
    02-06-13 08:21 PM
    Ok use Blackberry Desktop manager and back up all your data. Open Blackberry link. Connect your Z10. Click the settings wheel(beside the Question mark with a circle around it top right area). Now middle left side Restore data. Choose which data set and restore.

Your Calendar on your old device was linked to an email address. The calendar on the Z10 has its own local calendar, much like the playbook. Go to your calendar on your Z10. Swipe from the top, choose Manage, then make sure both the local and your restore calendar are checked. Hope this helps.
    It didn't work!
    02-09-13 10:08 AM
    Anyone have any other suggestions? I updated the new BlackBerry Link and tried again and that didn't work either.
    02-21-13 12:25 PM