just before some days i inserted my media card ,,its working properly but last night mobile is switched off due to the battery was finished,after recharging i tried to open but ERROR...(may be it occured due to media card)
    now i tried to reload the device software through bb link.but nothing happened..on reloading it gives me option of :the new version of os 10.2.1 is available you want it to Get it now or later....first i ignore it and tried to reload the same os version but nothing happen..now i am downloading new version...can it work?? or have to do some other methods to restart my bb.: crying:
    01-05-14 04:45 AM
    just before some days i inserted my media card ,,its working properly but last night mobile is switched off due to the battery was finished,after recharging i tried to open but ERROR...(may be it occured due to media card)
    now i tried to reload the device software through bb link.but nothing happened..on reloading it gives me option of :the new version of os 10.2.1 is available you want it to Get it now or later....first i ignore it and tried to reload the same os version but nothing happen..now i am downloading new version...can it work?? or have to do some other methods to restart my bb.: crying:

If Link is trying to install 10.2.1, you are probably one of the first people in the world to get an official carrier version of that OS series.

Who is your carrier?

Do you know what version you had before? There are 2 numbers: Settings/About/OS - one is "Software Release" and the other is "OS version".

I realize you probably cannot check right now.

Do you have a backup?

10.2.1 will work on the Z10, it is very new but many people have been using the "leaked" version for some weeks or months now.

You may even be able to restore your backup to it, if you have one.
    01-05-14 05:59 AM
    Here is some data on the "0015" error - which is a filesystem error.

Actually BlackBerry's recommended action for that error is to do as you are doing - reload the OS.

BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

KB34545-BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com
    01-05-14 06:03 AM
    thanks i tried these same steps but not working..and also no backup;..
    01-05-14 11:17 AM
    So trying to install an OS doesn't work? Might be a hardware error and will need an exchange.
    01-05-14 11:36 AM
    So trying to install an OS doesn't work? Might be a hardware error and will need an exchange.

That is correct.
    01-05-14 04:57 PM
    now its completey dead... !!! will go to service center..
    01-07-14 04:49 AM