Hey guys,

I seem to be having an interesting issue with my z10. I am running the latest leak, 1767, and I can't seem to figure out why when I delete an email off my phone it doesn't sync with my desktop computer client thunderbird. I am using imap settings on my phone and on my desktop but the email remains "unread" and "in deleted".

Did I miss a setting somewhere or something?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:05 AM
    Sometimes it just take a little while for it to sync. How long did you wait?
    10-03-13 08:30 AM
    Its been about 30 min now and its still not showing as it being "read" or "deleted". I am wondering if it has something to do with the thunderbird setting "keep messages for this account on this computer" under sync in the options.
    10-03-13 08:35 AM
    I may have found the solution, but i am not a fan of it syncing only when it starts. I restarted thunderbird and it deleted them:

Whenever Thunderbird starts, it checks the state of synchronization between the Thunderbird message repository and the email server, and then performs any transfers that are necessary (such as downloading new messages from the server, deleting from the server any messages that have been deleted locally, etc). Thunderbird continually synchronizes with the email server as long as it is running and has access to the internet. If internet access is lost, Thunderbird will synchronize when access is reestablished.

I am not a fan of how slow it syncs, are there better options for a desktop client?
    10-03-13 08:39 AM