Hello. I have multiple email accounts, but need help keeping some of the address books separate, but still being able to access them on my phone. I know there are 3rd party sites and programs (Apple Address Book, ZoHo, Plaxo...). Just thinking that someone has done this before.

Yahoo - Personal (don't mind this having everything in it and being updated)
    Gmail - Personal. Don't mind having everything here either
    Gmail2 - Work. Don't want to push updates to it, but would like to import.
    Gmail3 - Work. Don't want to push updates to it, but would like to import.
    Twitter, FB, LinkedIn
    Phone - has old numbers, but would like to input new ones in here and push to certain accounts
    11-28-13 08:40 AM
    Hello. I have multiple email accounts, but need help keeping some of the address books separate, but still being able to access them on my phone. I know there are 3rd party sites and programs (Apple Address Book, ZoHo, Plaxo...). Just thinking that someone has done this before.

Twitter, FB, LinkedIn
    Phone - has old numbers, but would like to input new ones in here and push to certain accounts
    Hi J2TheD

A bit confusing, I hope I have understood correctly what it is that you are asking, so Im going to give it a go.

Well in the contacts app, it will basically add the contacts of which ever accounts you add to the device and allow the contacts to sync.
    In the contacts app you can then toggle on and off which accounts you would like visible from within the app.
    Pulling out the menu on the left will show which accounts you havent filtered out.
    Within the contacts app there is also actually an option to link contacts, which is very nifty.

I think to do what you want, you could possibly:
    Add the accounts to the device.
    Turn on all sync options for Yahoo & Gmail Personal
    Gmail 2 & 3 turn off all sync options except for contacts
    Twitter, FB, LinkedIn you choose what you want to sync

From your phone? Well Im not sure what phone it is, but you would need to import all the numbers from your other phone onto the Z10 as well.
    Let me know if it helps
    11-29-13 12:50 PM

Twitter, FB, LinkedIn
    Dear friend, I can give you hopefully the best solution.

If you have everything on your yahoo account, you can export your contacts to all your different accounts. That will keep everything sync very well.

If you want perhaps a contact that do not sync try using is second last name, name father last name and mother last name, I do that for some contacts.

And the last one, use fire chest app for all you contacts in the phone, you will have a vcard contacts save, then you can go to the computer and using Mc dos Window use this comand on the folder where all your contacts are, it will make a one contact where all the contacts are and that only contact you can import to Gmail. The comand is: type *.vcf > todos.vcf

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 05:02 PM
    Thanks for all the tips. Can you tell me what exactly happens when contacts are linked and then edited?

For example I might link an Exchange, GMAIL and Yahoo contact, but then remove the duplicate email address from the new linked contact.

I'd hate to edit the Exchange contact or something.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:21 AM