On wednesday i used sachesi to update my ATT z10 to 10.2.1 through rogers and everything went smoothly. The phone had low battery and died overnight and did not load the hub when i charged it in the morning but eventually the hub came back after some restarts. On friday morning the phone overheated and drained battery quickly even while being on the charger to a point where it was completely dead and couldn't charge and couldn't turn on for me to do any diagnostics, but finally was able to charge in the evening. I reinstalled the os saturday morning but battery was draining again while plugged into the computer (USB 3.0) and phone died shortly after finishing the install. It has been on the charger the whole morning/early afternoon and finally it seems to have been able to catch a charge and is now on but stuck at 7%. what can i do?
    03-15-14 01:14 PM
    On wednesday i used sachesi to update my ATT z10 to 10.2.1 through rogers and everything went smoothly. The phone had low battery and died overnight and did not load the hub when i charged it in the morning but eventually the hub came back after some restarts. On friday morning the phone overheated and drained battery quickly even while being on the charger to a point where it was completely dead and couldn't charge and couldn't turn on for me to do any diagnostics, but finally was able to charge in the evening. I reinstalled the os saturday morning but battery was draining again while plugged into the computer (USB 3.0) and phone died shortly after finishing the install. It has been on the charger the whole morning/early afternoon and finally it seems to have been able to catch a charge and is now on but stuck at 7%. what can i do?

Try a hard reset by holding the volume up and down buttons , or the power button untill you see the blue loading screen, it may take a few min but keep holding until you see the loading screen.
    numzee likes this.
    03-15-14 03:15 PM
    doing a factory reset seemed to have solved the problem, for now. going to have to see how the phone works tomorrow
    03-15-14 04:54 PM
    Why would you not plug in overnight? Always plug in overnight.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 04:59 PM
    it was plugged in overnight/i never took it off the charger it just refused to charge. it would have the lightning bolt flashing but the percentage just kept falling
    03-15-14 05:35 PM
    Have you tried reloading your os with Bb link?

Sent from my CnM TouchPad 9DC using CB Forums mobile app
    03-15-14 07:43 PM