HELP! phone is frozen will not unlock and cannot open apps or sub hub bar after update

Yesterday my phone froze and I cannot get into it without restarting but then once I lock it I cant get back in. The lock screen is fine and it displays my messages and notifications but once i swipe up on the lock screen to enter my password the screen freezes. I cant enter my password, When I restart the phone the password works just fine but once I am inside the phone it will not let me open the hub or any of my apps it just does not respond when i touch the screen. I can swipe just fine and look at all my apps and messages but I cannot open them also i cannot access the far left bar in the hub where the sub hubs are. I should mention that after the update I switched my password type to the number slider unlocker password. I think it may be happening because I recently switched to the new password picture thing after the update. If anybody has any ideas as to any fixes or why this is happening your help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Markysaurus; 02-04-14 at 05:31 PM. Reason: clarity
    02-04-14 05:28 PM
    Have you tried a full restart ? Press and hold the vol up and down buttons together and keep holding till you see the blue logo. Ignore screenshot

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 05:50 PM