A quick heads up for those importing z10s from UK/Canada etc into countries not yet selling it. Be aware that if there are any issues you will have to return it to the point of origin to get fixed. I know this the case for playbooks anyway.I bought a playbook in London and the blackberry service centre in Singapore refused to look at it. I was tempted to get a Z10 in the UK and have a friend bring it over but after my playbook issues and problems i have had with a couple of blackberry handsets in the past. I will just wait patiently until launched in Singapore.
    02-16-13 06:30 AM
    I have read that this is the case too - it seems the warranty can only be used if the seller sends the device to Blackberry. Which is of course stupid, what if the seller goes bankrupt, the warranty from BB is still valid, how do I use it then? I have never heard of BB service centres, there are none where I live (Austria).
    02-16-13 06:37 AM
    The service centre's ( now expert centres) in Asia are the places the phone shops send the phones to be repaired. Actually the phone shops get you to take the phones to get repaired (but only if bought locally). They are also supposed to provide advice etc, aftersales - but so far i haven't been impressed. I asked about bb10 and they hadn't heard about it yet. I below believe they are doing announcing the launch in Singapore on the 21 Feb.
    02-16-13 09:31 AM