Hey guys I need a pair of earphones that are confortable to sleep with and work out with what do u guys recommend? I was just going to go with de beats tours since there nice looking

Posted via CB10
    Bose IE2's or MIE2's... most comfortable headphones you will own!!

Also, on a side note... Futureshop has a sale on headphones, you guys can check em out (various brands)
    04-03-13 12:57 AM
    I have monster turbines pro. Studio quality monitors with solid solid rolling bass, dynamic mids, and crystal clear highs. No I don't work for monster, but the lifetime warranty is an added bonus and the build quality is superb.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 12:59 AM
    This one. But mine is 4 years old.
    Headphones!!! What cha got?-100719121827146525.jpg

Posted via ZED10.
    04-03-13 01:10 AM
    nothing too special
    Headphones!!! What cha got?-img_00000312.jpg

Posted via my White Zed10
    sibeans and Ben1232 like this.
    04-03-13 01:13 AM
    nothing too special
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000312.jpg 
Views:	3304 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	146877

Posted via my White Zed10
    Oh snap. Storm headphones.

Posted via ZED10.
    04-03-13 01:20 AM
    Got those with my Bold 9000!
    Serkle K likes this.
    04-03-13 01:25 AM
    At least SOME of the headphones that BB has provided have been pretty decent.

A couple of years ago I bought a Moto S9 BT headset out of a bargain bin, and was instantly disappointed to find they couldn't work more than a couple of feet away from the phone I had then, so I wound up stashing them away. Broke them out last week to try with my Z10 and was pleased to find them working perfectly (BT in general is WAAAAAY better on the Z).

I've got a pair of these for even better sound, though, and they didn't cost the earth:

Amazon.com: Monster NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones (Cobalt Blue): Electronics
    04-03-13 01:53 AM
    I'm looking for a good bluetooth one. Where I can use at the gym. Any suggestions.??

Posted via ZED10.
    04-03-13 01:55 AM
    I'm currently using the ear buds that came with my iPod touch. Since they have the mic on it, they serve a better purpose with my Z10 over my old iPod Touch. I was pretty surprised to see they had full functionality on the Z10!

I'm, currently looking for both a new Bluetooth device for the car and active headphones that I can use when working out, so that I don't have to carry around my phone, and my iPod touch when I go for runs.
    04-03-13 08:50 AM
    Just have a pair of cheap ear buds.

Skull Candy with in line mic.

They are comfy and good for what I use them for.

I wanna get some expensive headphones soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:30 AM
    Home: My good old over-the-ear Denon AH-D750's (10+ years old)

On the go: Klipsch S4 ear buds (3 years old)
    04-03-13 07:11 PM
    04-03-13 07:36 PM
    I'm using the s4i from klipsch. Sounds great with music through slacker, songza, and loseless through Neutron. Call quality is also superb.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:08 PM
    If anyone is interested in joining a BBM group to discuss headphones any any other audiophile related topics I've attached the group's bar code. Scan away!

Headphones!!! What cha got?-img_00000160.png

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:23 PM
    Westone UM3X and love them, worth every penny.
    modifier likes this.
    04-03-13 08:32 PM
    I am using the Sol Tracks HD's. By far the best headphones I have ever used. They do have an inline mic but it seems to not work. The funny thing is that it says that it works with I phone and android (the reason why I bought them) but they never or the mic never worked in any of the Android devices I owned.

Headphones!!! What cha got?-sol_trackshd_111113_tableshot_black.jpg

Any way I love these things, they sound great and the ability to change tracks with the volume buttons on the Z10 is crazy good.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-03-13 08:46 PM
    Got the Monster Isport immersion in blue.
    04-03-13 08:52 PM
    Rockin the Jay bird freedom sprints. Been looking for a good pair of bluetooth buds for the gym for the longest time and have found my dream pair. Love these things.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:53 PM
    I'm a bit of a headphone addict, so I'll list what I have kept out of the many headphones I've tried and owned, and some opinions to help out.

Velodyne VPulse
    The deepest bass you have heard out of an IEM ever, and most cans as well. Full sound, clean treble, extremely comfortable (especially with Comply foams), and honestly sound much better than my Monster Turbines. My favorite IEM I have ever owned. Highly recommended.

Monster Turbines
    Clean sound, slight bass emphasis (but do not hit the deep notes nearly as well as the Velodynes), comfortable. The plug has been replaced twice on both sets I own (one pair has Controltalk, the other doesn't as I used to use them on my Motorcycle), and I have had to super glue the housings back together (they separate when the glue monster used gives up). They sound better at mid to higher volumes, and benefit from using the Comply foam tips as well.

Klipsh S4i
    Clean sound, less bass/bottom end than the above, have an emphasized treble and can sound sibilant (Sss's are hissy) at higher volumes. Extremely lightweight and comfortable. I used to use these when I went out jogging and had no complaints. They have a pleasant sound that isn't tiring (similar to the Velodynes, but without the bottom end) at lower and mid volumes.

Etymotic HF5
    Neutral sounding, almost dull, even less bass response, quick and dry/uncolored response. Extremely comfortable and have the highest isolation from background sounds (especially with the long Comply foams). I use these on road trips on the sportbike and Harley to isolate the engine/wind noise. They are easy to listen to for hours on end without getting your ears tired (since you don't have to turn the volume up because they isolate the background noise so well). They fit deep in your ear canal, so your helmet won't even touch them. Again, these sound best at low to mid volume.

Etymotic ER6i
    Sound almost the same as the HF5 Etymotic, but have even less bass, and are much smaller.

Sennheiser HD25-1-II Adidas Edition
    Like the Velodyne's (my favorite IEM), these are my favorite on-ear cans. Great isolation, lightweight, clean and accurate, deep bottom end that is tight, clean treble. If you search information on these, they are the studio monitor / producer headphone of choice because of how accurate they are and how pleasant they sound. They might not be a $600 "audiophile" set of cans, but realistically I'd say they give any headphone a run for their money. They're light enough to use at the gym, on the train/plane....loud enough to DJ with (with a proper headphone amp or connected to a mixer)...and just an all around great set of headphones. Best part is you can replace everything on them if you break anything (cord, headband, earpads, individual speaker, etc). Highly recommended

Audio Technica ATH-Pro700 White Special Edition from Japan
    Heavy, yet comfortable, solid build quality, play extremely loud volumes well (with a proper amplifier or mixer), can be EQ'd to sound any way you want since the large drivers have a long throw as well. I would only recommend these if you have an amplifier to support them. I have used them with my Soundblaster X-Fi card before for listening to music and watching movies, however because they are 600 Ohm, you need the gain up almost 70% to have them at a mid volume. These are great for DJ-ing, and can sound amazing if you EQ them. Out of the box, (especially for the money) I would however take the Sennheiser's for regular listening (unless you need the high volume).

So in a nutshell:
    Velodyne VPulse for in ears,
    Sennheiser HD25-1-II for cans (haven't tried the Velodyne cans yet)
    Comply Foam tips for any in-ear headphones

Hope that helps.
    cman5 and LunchAt1 like this.
    04-04-13 04:49 AM
    Sony blue tooth XBA-BT75 for on the move and a pair of in ear Devon AH710 when not moving.

They both sound v good and the Sony's control the tracks and volume of the music as well as taking calls...I love 'em

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 05:45 AM
    I purchased the Jaybird Bluebuds X for running. They work great for me, but in reviewing some folks had difficulty getting fit just right which can impact sound quality of this in ear phone. Super light weight, compact, with mic and controls for hands free music and calls.... but expensive. Better sound than my Motorola S10HD.

Posted via CB10 / Verizon Z10
    04-04-13 05:51 AM
    Sony PS3 Bassimpact...
    Headphones!!! What cha got?-image.jpg
    04-04-13 06:08 AM
    I can't decide between the following:
    Etymotic HF2 - http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/hf2.html
    Review here - http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...dset-earphones

Or these: Jabra Vox - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=6Onyd38S

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:26 AM
    a-JAYS Four - Jays

Got them for my iphone 3 phones ago, the buttons never worked on android when i moved on but i kept them. Now i have the z10 and all the buttons work fine(skip,back,vol,call) and the sound is great for music and calls.

My one gripe is they are not asymmetric, as i walk very fast lol
    04-04-13 06:56 AM
    Using a pair of yamaha eph 100 iems. Love them, used them with my s3 and now using them with my z10 and they sound superb. Deep bass and nice mids and highs.

Only disadvantages to these headphones are that they don't have any inline controls but I still love them.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:34 AM
266 12345 ...