How do I get the youtube app on the z10 to play in HD?? Although it's just a launcher for the mobile site and Ino there's an option for HQ but it's not the best quality for me when I'm on my mobile network or wifi signal! I have the Android youtube app side loaded and that works great for the HD resolution but I can't access my account so I can't get my subscriped feed! Also I don't want to switch to the desktop site either! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:05 AM
    How do I get the youtube app on the z10 to play in HD?? Although it's just a launcher for the mobile site and Ino there's an option for HQ but it's not the best quality for me when I'm on my mobile network or wifi signal! I have the Android youtube app side loaded and that works great for the HD resolution but I can't access my account so I can't get my subscriped feed! Also I don't want to switch to the desktop site either! Thanks

Posted via CB10

Is it the same YouTube app thats on the PB? On the PB you can change the HD quality and boost it up to 1080p on most videos....is that option not available on the Z10?
    04-17-13 06:14 AM
    No I believe it's just a launcher for the mobile version of youtube! I don't have a play book but I've played around with one in the stores but never used the youtube app I presumed it was like the older bb's and just a launcher for the site, it's a shame they couldn't make the PlayBook app for the z10 would have made sense really!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can. Open a video on YouTube, you should see the HD or HQ button just below the video grayed out. Tap, it turns red. And that does it.

Curve 9300 > Bold 9900 +> PlayBook +> Z10
    04-17-13 06:36 AM
    Yeh I've tried that already but it's not really a HD quality compared to the side loaded android app

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:43 AM