So I'm starting to think I'm seriously flaky. I have 4 cases. Two poetic atmospheres, a generic thin shell, and a transform case. And yet, here I am going caseless. Yes, I COULD drop it and it could break. I've dropped phones before, including my iPhone, my GS3 - both multiple times - and my Z10 a few days after I got it, all caseless, and never broken them. I know I SHOULD use a case, but I prefer the feel.of the phone without one.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone saying "screw it" and just using the phone caseless anyway?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 07:19 PM
    I have a couple of cases but also like the feel case less. When I am in clouded places I throw on a case, otherwise I am caseless

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 07:26 PM
    Leather pouch? Best of both worlds maybe. Only problem is i dont know about you but I usually drop my phone when Im using it.

I do miss the naked feel of the phone however, been considering the pouch. Ive really been waiting for them to come up as the deal of the day on CB (transform case came up the monday after the saturday that I put my order in)
    06-03-13 07:31 PM
    I use a trident Kraken case while at work because I work outside a lot. Plus I use it while riding my motorcycle. Other than that I'm usually caseless.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 07:35 PM
    I don't use a case because I'm willing to replace the housing myself if I break or damage it. I just prefer my phone not dressed up. Got a screen protector though.
    06-03-13 07:35 PM
    I'm kinda having the same issue. I like the solid grip with the case, but I also like that without the case I don't even notice it my pocket. I put a suggestion on the case-mate site that they make a Z10 version of their carbon fiber case. It's pretty cool.
    06-03-13 08:52 PM
    I tried using a case on it and didn't like it, then I tried using a case only at work, and I still didn't like it. Sooo, she's naked.
    06-03-13 09:09 PM
    I use the BlackBerry flip case, or whatever it's called. I've thought about going caseless because I like the look of the Z10 without a case. I'm too afraid of dropping and ruining it though.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:10 PM
    I have a similar paradox. Case, or holster.

Can't use both since the holster is made to fit the Z10 snuggly. Want to use case in case I drop the phone. But want to use holster si I don't have to put the phone in my pocket. It is also what I'm used to.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:12 PM
    I've got the blackberry flip case and a hard shell case and a gel case but decided to go with the full buddy zag and rock this bad boy naked......kinda....

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:15 PM
    Swivel holster for me, best of both worlds. That said, I usually stop when I'm using it but, I was at a concert the other night, had the phone up to take a picture and someone who was enjoying the show from his own little world, knocked it out of my hand, it fell from over my head with no damage. I wouldn't want to risk that too many times though
    06-03-13 09:19 PM
    Good to know I'm not alone heh. I'm a girl, so I usually have it in my pocket or purse, not in a holster or anything. It's not like the Atmosphere case is bulky either - it's not, it actually feels less bulky to me than the transform shell (I think it's the corners being wider than the rest of the case, makes it seem bulkier to me). I just really prefer the feel of the phone without a case at all.

I also took off the screen protector a while ago, over a month ago, and even with it in and out of my pocket, nary a scratch. I didn't like the fingerprints and the problem was worse with the protector on. So when I say the phone is naked - it's NAKED.

If I'm going to be somewhere crowded I'll put it in a case, but I think I'm going to stick to nothing for now.
    06-03-13 09:19 PM
    @reeneebob, I'm waiting for the clip to fall off so it fits better in my purse. LOL
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-03-13 09:24 PM
    I like my Z10 caseless but I'm afraid of dropping it. I think the transform case offers just enough to protection while showing as much "skin" as possible.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:40 PM
    I like going case less once in awhile as well, since I like the feel of the z10, but find myself going right back to the case in fear of dropping it, since I don't have money like Leonardo DiCaprio to go case less. :-)

Having serious flip flop issues. To case or not to case...-bl1srsfciaeqiig.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:49 PM
    I first bought a red flip shell case for my black Z10 from the crackberry store. It was nice at first and loved it and the protection made me feel more comfortable specially at work. I work on an assembly line and build cars. Anyways the case started to fade really fast. The case also cracked in the corner where the rear camera is. The I found 7 gel cases all different colors for like $16 on Amazon. Wife has a white z10 so we split up the cases. I like to change them around once an a while.

Now I only use a case when I leave the house. I love how the z10 looks and feels when it's naked but i have to be extra care

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-03-13 09:58 PM
    I'm trying mine for a while without my white Poetic Atmosphere case, to test if battery life improves, with my Z10 not running as warm..
    06-03-13 10:00 PM
    I flip flop as well. Sometimes I've got a naked Z10 and other times I'm rocking the Crackberry Crunk Case.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    06-03-13 10:06 PM
    You sound like me. I've never had a case for any other phone but i don't want this screen to break so i thought i'd get a case that was super minimal so i got a nillkin hard snap on one and a poetic borderline bumper, don't really like either. the case feels so plasticky and cheap and the bumper feels actually much mroe bulky than i thought. then i got a poetic atmosphere and actually like it on the phone, it doesn't feel like there is much of a case on it but it's SO slippery that i don't even use it anymore. love how this phone feels with no case, love how thing it is and how the battery cover feels in your hand. i just ordered a black crunk case though, hoping it feels as slim as the atmosphere but with more protection.
    06-05-13 08:56 AM
    I use a generic gel case whenever I leave the house. At home my phone is naked though because I love the rubberized feeling of the back of the z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:33 AM
    I use the red flip case...but its really uncomfortable at times! when open for charging...refuses to close n stay in place, have dropped it many times becoz of the flipping thing n it started cracking real fast. only it protected the phone when i dropped it a couple of times...so its still on. wud definitely prefer it caseless tho..

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 10:08 AM
    Oh well, first world problem indeed. To case or not to case.
    06-05-13 10:10 AM
    I have the same issue as OP. Currently I've decided to go with a phantom skinz and a pouch. My phone will be virtually naked yet protected when I put it in my purse.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    06-09-13 11:49 PM
    It's tough to cover up the Z, but previous experience tells me i'll probably drop it at some point, so I use some form of protection. I'm fairly picky about what I use as I want something that doesn't add too much bulk and looks decent. It's not unusual for me to go through a handful before I find one or two I'm happy with. For the Z10 I've settled on the iSkin vibe for day to day and a Seidio Active if I need a little more protection.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:10 AM
    I'm currently using a Case Mate that's working pretty good for me. No slips, and no damage when dropped.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 12:35 AM
29 12