As someone having lot of fondness for old Nokia I am pleased to report that both Nokia Play http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/accessori...essory/md-50w/ and Nokia Wireless Music Receiver http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/accessori...md-310/offers/ work flawlessly with my Z including NFC activation and automatic linking.
    I was able to grab md-310 on sale for equivalent of $38 before VAT, the Play was also discounted to $80 before VAT; your country situation could vary.

Some thoughts: This power of standardisation, was never possible with iPhone, and in the end I got tired of the lack of opennes of the iOS platform. DLNA is the same story. With my Philips TV I can stream movies or use HDMI cable, it just works.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-21-13 04:14 PM
    As someone having lot of fondness for old Nokia I am pleased to report that both Nokia Play Nokia Play 360 Wireless Speaker - Overview - Nokia - UK and Nokia Wireless Music Receiver Nokia Music receiver MD-310 - Offers - Nokia - UK work flawlessly with my Z including NFC activation and automatic linking.
    I was able to grab md-310 on sale for equivalent of $38 before VAT, the Play was also discounted to $80 before VAT; your country situation could vary.

Some thoughts: This power of standardisation, was never possible with iPhone, and in the end I got tired of the lack of opennes of the iOS platform. DLNA is the same story. With my Philips TV I can stream movies or use HDMI cable, it just works.

Posted via CB10
    Something tells me they are probably Q compatible, too.
    06-21-13 04:24 PM
    Something tells me they are probably Q compatible, too.
    Most probably :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 04:45 PM