I love seeing all these pre-orders!

And HATE that T-Mobile in the U.S. has nothing of the sort. You lucky Canadians, with your universal healthcare and your BlackBerry 10 pre-orders!
    ...and our three-year contracts... Trust me, you're not missing out on much when it comes to Canadian carriers. Haha.
    12-21-12 04:03 PM
    Add Another one to Halifax
    12-21-12 05:27 PM
    Yeah, that extra 365 days sucks...I thought 2 years was bad. lol
    12-21-12 07:02 PM
    Does anyone know what number we are at now? Over a thousand I know, can we break the two thousand?
    12-21-12 11:20 PM
    I want to pre-order.. I was tempted, but I still haven't 100% decided between the L-series and the N-series.. I may have to wait until the N-series launches so I can play with both and decide.

Also I have a feeling I'm going to be able to walk in an buy one before people actually get their pre-orders..but I'd still like to pre-order as a show of support, even if it means getting the device a day late.
    12-22-12 01:46 PM
    I want to pre-order.. I was tempted, but I still haven't 100% decided between the L-series and the N-series.. I may have to wait until the N-series launches so I can play with both and decide.

Also I have a feeling I'm going to be able to walk in an buy one before people actually get their pre-orders..but I'd still like to pre-order as a show of support, even if it means getting the device a day late.
    I'm loving the keyboard so much I know i'll enjoy it as much as the N-series.....X10...I guess. But, maybe i'll get both . What's causing the conflict on the two devices for you?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    12-22-12 11:54 PM
    I'm loving the keyboard so much I know i'll enjoy it as much as the N-series.....X10...I guess. But, maybe i'll get both . What's causing the conflict on the two devices for you?
    I've always been 100% qwerty.. I send A LOT of email from my device.. but I also do enjoy a full size screen. I used to have a torch, loved it, it's the perfect form factor... (hated typing on the screen, always slid out the keyboard but that's the best of both worlds to be able to make that choice) but the phone itself was way too thick and heavy.. the 9900 is excellent for thickness and weight, but the screen is smaller then i'd like.

The N-series will likely have a slightly bigger screen then the 9900.. and I really want to like it.. I know that I will be happiest with the keyboard.. but if that leaked video is accurate, it's just too ugly.. so that leads me back to the L-series.. I like the design, I like the idea of the bigger screen.. but I literally do HUNDREDS of emails per day.. all from my device.. and every time I get a message from someone on an iphone or similar it's riddled with typo's.. I can't have that..

I just don't know... if there was a BB10 slider..thinner then the 9800.. it would be a no brainer. that's my device... and realistically I should probably just stick to my 9900 and wait until there is.. but I won't.. I'm going to buy a BB10 device on launch day.. so the question is, which will be less of a compromise.. I think the full BB10 experience will require the larger screen.. but I just don't know if I can do without the keyboard.
    Last edited by just_luc; 12-23-12 at 05:02 PM.
    12-23-12 04:41 PM
    I've always been 100% qwerty.. I send A LOT of email from my device.. but I also do enjoy a full size screen. I used to have a torch, loved it, it's the perfect form factor... (hated typing on the screen, always slid out the keyboard but that's the best of both worlds to be able to make that choice) but the phone itself was way too thick and heavy.. the 9900 is excellent for thickness and weight, but the screen is smaller then i'd like.
    See, I'd rather have a slightly thicker phone with a smaller overall footprint. The 9800 is thinner than my wallet and fits nicely alongside it in my pocket. The L series won't have a hope in **** of fitting in my pocket next to my wallet.

Anyway, no, I won't be pre-ordering one. Partly because I don't order things before actually ordering them. Also because I'm not on Rogers (thank god). Thirdly, the L is too big, not a slider and doesn't have a trackpad.

Someone else can have my spot in line.
    12-24-12 12:04 AM
    See, I'd rather have a slightly thicker phone with a smaller overall footprint. The 9800 is thinner than my wallet and fits nicely alongside it in my pocket. The L series won't have a hope in **** of fitting in my pocket next to my wallet.

Anyway, no, I won't be pre-ordering one. Partly because I don't order things before actually ordering them. Also because I'm not on Rogers (thank god). Thirdly, the L is too big, not a slider and doesn't have a trackpad.

Someone else can have my spot in line.
    ?
    12-24-12 11:15 AM
    ?
    What can I clarify for you?
    12-24-12 11:30 AM
    **** yah baby I rocked that pre order form on the first day ! hehe everyone should post what number in the order form they got I was # 8, now I am number 6 lol

Have you pre ordered a BlackBerry 10 device from Rogers?-me.jpg
    Last edited by vx1; 12-24-12 at 06:31 PM.
    12-24-12 06:12 PM
    Well I decided to go ahead and reserve one anyway to show my support... If I decide to wait for the n-series I can always cancel.

To my surprise I'm only #1632.. i figured there would be more by now..
    Gla1ze likes this.
    12-27-12 08:04 PM
    Well I decided to go ahead and reserve one anyway to show my support... If I decide to wait for the n-series I can always cancel.

To my surprise I'm only #1632.. i figured there would be more by now..
    Thanks for posting what number you are! I was also hoping there would be more, RIM and Rogers need to start advertising more!!! Most people still don't know that BB10 exists!
    12-28-12 08:52 AM
    Waiting to see what's actually available at launch and to see them in person before I decide. And Rogers is no better than Telus, especially out in the boonies, so I'm sticking with the devil I know...
    12-28-12 09:51 AM
    Looks like people are dropping out too, I've moved up 5 spots in the last few days.. now #1627
    12-30-12 06:44 PM
    Looks like people are dropping out too, I've moved up 5 spots in the last few days.. now #1627
    What would be a figurative price for one unit? I'm hesitant to pre-order unless I know the pricing.
    12-31-12 01:35 AM
    **** yah baby I rocked that pre order form on the first day ! hehe everyone should post what number in the order form they got I was # 8, now I am number 6 lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	129429
    LOL don't expect to move too much... I'm number 4 on the list!!
    12-31-12 07:12 AM
    What would be a figurative price for one unit? I'm hesitant to pre-order unless I know the pricing.
    All speculation, but If I was a betting man I'd say $599.99
    12-31-12 11:49 AM
    Nobody knows as of yet but even if you think it's too much, you can back out and get the $40 back. There is no commitment what so ever with this pre-order that's set up.
    12-31-12 04:03 PM
    Cmon Telus, follow suit so I can. Pre-order one of these babies!
    12-31-12 04:37 PM
    T-Mobile USA WHERE ARE YOU???
    01-01-13 03:56 PM
    What can I clarify for you?
    Sorry, I'm just not really sure what you ment lol...
    01-01-13 04:05 PM
    Reserved mine today. Number 1774.
    ThaMunsta likes this.
    01-02-13 09:45 AM
    I was #170 and now #164. I can't wait to get this phone!
    01-02-13 01:02 PM
    Hummm, only to wonder what number we're sitting at now. Anyone have some updates?
    01-10-13 05:46 PM
75 123