notice anything about my sig?

Posted via CB12
    clickitykeys likes this.
    12-22-13 11:33 PM
    A screenshot of your post with Edit button would help them.
    Hold Volume Up / Down button simultaneously and then listen for camera sound.
    Then post a message with the latest image.
    I believe this is what he is asking for. Can you just do it and stop this?

Posted via CB10

Attachment 232608
    12-22-13 11:33 PM
    notice anything about my sig?

Posted via CB12
    I was gonna say. He still hasn't proven anything lol.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1259
    12-22-13 11:34 PM
    So you don't even have a bb10 device number one. I'm just waiting to see why people are upset about these types if reviews when no one is even picking bb10 over the competition
    I compared the camera only.
    I'm not sure how iPhone handles emails and other messages.
    A lot of people said BB10 handles multitasking better but because I question any advice I wouldn't trust until I verify myself.
    The physical home button seemed so dated coming from the gestures but I believe I could get used to it.
    12-22-13 11:34 PM
    A screenshot of your post with Edit button would help them.
    Hold Volume Up / Down button simultaneously and then listen for camera sound.
    Then post a message with the latest image.
    This just shows how delusional members have got. Well sorry to hurt your feelings but since I have a z10 now it must mean how I said it's a ok device at best true.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:37 PM
    It's easy to poke at Blackberry, our PR and Marketing departments suck. Notice how they never kick into Windows phones?
    12-22-13 11:38 PM
    Emails.. Internet...lots of business calls. Same things I did with my 9900. I have a spare battery and I still get thru the day. Like I said in a previous post. They put a bigger battery in the q10. It was just another dropped ball with the z10
    Dropped the ball? I think your reaching there IMO. Would I like to have seen a 2100 or even 2300 mAH battery in the Z10? Sure, but not at the expense of the Z10 streamline design.

If it?s power you seek, there are a ton of Z10 owners who didn't mind sacrificing slim for a 3000 mAH OE battery. Those bad boys will get you through the day and then some. Just sayin'

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:39 PM
    This just shows how delusional members have got. Well sorry to hurt your feelings but since I have a z10 now it must mean how I said it's a ok device at best true.

Posted via CB10
    you haven't proven anything, as much as I have proven I used CB12, you are really boring me now bye bye
    12-22-13 11:39 PM
    you haven't proven anything, as much as I have proven I used CB12, you are really boring me now bye bye
    wait....

Posted via CB12
    12-22-13 11:41 PM
    I believe this is what he is asking for. Can you just do it and stop this?

Posted via CB10

Attachment 232608
    I did try to attach. Not working...neither is yours.
    12-22-13 11:48 PM
    I was gonna say. He still hasn't proven anything lol.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1259
    For the most clueless and delusional poster here....
    The Hate continues The Guardians Phone review 2013 z10 just tossed,-img_00000325.png

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:55 PM
    wait....

Posted via CB12
    So NOW you have to answer your pointless uninformed rants without deflecting...lol clowns like you are funny. feel better now
    12-22-13 11:58 PM
    Smartphone smackdown: the best (and worst) of 2013 – video review | Technology | theguardian.com

Well he had a z10 and just chucked it, as a z10 owner I was quite pissed this is a good phone better then most people think,
    I have had this phone since August I have had no one single issue, it has run smooth as silk does what I need it to do
    there issue is apps, the almighty apps,
    I understand there is still uncertainty with Blackberry but I believe the the current Management is trying to right this ship again, I have supported Blackberry for years now, and I am use to people taking the mick on me, with their Iphone cracks, but how many security and OS issues as Apple had this year compared to Blackberry

One day there will be credible journalists ,
    Meh.
    My Z10 was one of the most awful phones I've ever used. Fully charged overnight, dead by 1pm. I had or sell it off and go for a Q10.

It is one of the worst phones of 2013...which is why blackberry struggles to sell it even at nearly a third of its launch price.
    12-22-13 11:58 PM
    Dropped the ball? I think your reaching there IMO. Would I like to have seen a 2100 or even 2300 mAH battery in the Z10? Sure, but not at the expense of the Z10 streamline design.

If it?s power you seek, there are a ton of Z10 owners who didn't mind sacrificing slim for a 3000 mAH OE battery. Those bad boys will get you through the day and then some. Just sayin'

Posted via CB10
    I do feel they dropped the ball because no matter whatever knocks BlackBerry has had over the past few years (apps games etc) they always made sure you could get things done. This is not the case for ME. If the battery was good why change it for q10
    12-23-13 12:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    You cannot be serious. Sacrificing function for form? When much thinner phones out there give better battery life? Even with the outdated specs in the Z10?

One would think blackberry would have learnt their lessons from the awful 9900.
    12-23-13 12:01 AM
    Meh.
    My Z10 was one of the most awful phones I've ever used. Fully charged overnight, dead by 1pm. I had or sell it off and go for a Q10.

It is one of the worst phones of 2013...which is why blackberry struggles to sell it even at nearly a third of its launch price.
    I second that...and don't worry I have a screen shot of my phone for the delusional defenders
    12-23-13 12:02 AM
    (cricket...cricket..)
    12-23-13 12:05 AM
    Not that I doubt you, BB4life21, but would you mind posting a picture of your Z10 with this thread open on the screen? You don't need a SIM card or anything.

You just don't seem like you've ever used this thing, and it would set my mind at ease to know that you're expressing an opinion in earnest. Thanks!

Also, why are you here if you have such a low opinion of the phone? I ditched my S4 and can't imagine hanging out on Android sites telling them how lame their devices are. Thanks for answering that question. It's been very mysterious to me what motivates you and your ilk to spend time on a BlackBerry site.
    Post number 236 just for you. Glad to see you joined a few weeks ago and I eased your mind lol
    12-23-13 12:12 AM
    I did try to attach. Not working...neither is yours.
    Oh? Works for me. At least that's all over with now. Is your Z10 on 10.2 yet? It seems newer Z10s with 10.2 have better battery life. Most early adopters may have bad battery life from using the batteries with hot Z10 on an older OS. That heat can really muck up a lithium ion battery where updates don't have an effect. If I remember correctly 10.1 still ran a bit hot on certain models of Z10. 10.2 is much improved. Hope to see better battery tech soon. Lithium ions lose life just from me holding my phone while on CB for too long. Oh wait... rats.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:14 AM
    Just by your above quote you've proved you have never used a Z10. Had you used one, especially with the recent update(s), you would not be posting nonsense like this. Most if not all people that used a BB10 device do realize BB10 is a lot better than anything out to date. This is not opinion, just basic raw facts.
    Hmmmmmm
    12-23-13 12:15 AM
    For the most clueless and delusional poster here....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000325.png 
Views:	397 
Size:	387.7 KB 
ID:	232611

Posted via CB10
    I don't think you satisfied their delusions
    The screenshot doesn't show your post with edit button.

If the battery was good why change it for q10
    Hmm, evolution?
    Old BB devices had a smaller battery but it doesn't mean those had longer or shorter life.
    bb4life21 and Warren Garrett like this.
    12-23-13 12:17 AM
    Trust me, when Apple make a phone with hand gesture instead of using home button in the future, people's will go crazy and say that the best smartphone ever.

Sent via my Oreo Z10 BBM Channel C001BC43C
    Carmels and devin266 like this.
    12-23-13 12:18 AM
    Oh? Works for me. At least that's all over with now. Is your Z10 on 10.2 yet? It seems newer Z10s with 10.2 have better battery life. Most early adopters may have bad battery life from using the batteries with hot Z10 on an older OS. That heat can really muck up a lithium ion battery where updates don't have an effect. If I remember correctly 10.1 still ran a bit hot on certain models of Z10. 10.2 is much improved. Hope to see better battery tech soon. Lithium ions lose life just from me holding my phone while on CB for too long. Oh wait... rats.

Posted via CB10
    I will be lying if I said I know exactly what the problem is but all I know is it is difficult to get thru a full WORK day with two batteries for me. I do no gaming or anything like that. Just weird to me they would skim on battery when business world used to be their main target.
    12-23-13 12:18 AM
    I don't think you satisfied their delusions
    The screenshot doesn't show your post with edit button.

Hmm, evolution?
    Old BB devices had a smaller battery but it doesn't mean those had longer or shorter life.
    Lol I know. Maybe I have to have a BlackBerry bb10 party. Just goes to show you how delusional and clueless posters have gotten..you have a problem with bb10...um um you don't have one lol. And regarding battery maybe I should have been more clear. I didn't mean literally the size of battery I meant mah
    12-23-13 12:22 AM
    A phone is a phone; use whatever one you like/need and forget the reviews and the nastiness to each other.

It's the season of Goodwill to all - start being adults and not childish.
    vrud and Anilu7 like this.
    12-23-13 12:24 AM
454 ... 89101112 ...