Smartphone smackdown: the best (and worst) of 2013 – video review | Technology | theguardian.com

Well he had a z10 and just chucked it, as a z10 owner I was quite pissed this is a good phone better then most people think,
    I have had this phone since August I have had no one single issue, it has run smooth as silk does what I need it to do
    there issue is apps, the almighty apps,
    I understand there is still uncertainty with Blackberry but I believe the the current Management is trying to right this ship again, I have supported Blackberry for years now, and I am use to people taking the mick on me, with their Iphone cracks, but how many security and OS issues as Apple had this year compared to Blackberry

One day there will be credible journalists ,
    12-22-13 08:30 AM
    People in this world have stopped using their heads.

Whatever flow they see coming they jump in and sail away without paddling.

So its nothing to worry about. Its about choice and real preferences.

Consumers have somehow gotten tired from these bull**** sites.

So better not give them the publicity.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:34 AM
    Yeah that was ********. Doesn't have as many apps. Fine that's true. But gestures not intuitive??? Gestures are fantastic. He obviously didn't make any attempt to get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:35 AM
    Bit of a dog .. cause "I'm too stupid or unteachable to see the advantages and the efficiency in using a gesture-based phone in 2013" ... in my best British accent...
    12-22-13 08:37 AM
    Smartphone smackdown: the best (and worst) of 2013 – video review | Technology | theguardian.com

Well he had a z10 and just chucked it, as a z10 owner I was quite pissed this is a good phone better then most people think,
    I have had this phone since August I have had no one single issue, it has run smooth as silk does what I need it to do
    I understand there is still uncertainty with Blackberry but I believe the the current Management is trying to right this ship again, I have supported Blackberry for years now, and I am use to people taking the mick on me, with their Iphone cracks, but how many security and OS issues as Apple had this year compared to Blackberry

......who aren't in the pocket of Apple, thing is Apple have a long history in the marketing and media world so that sector is never going to give a meaningful review.

Just because they were too stupid to understand the gesture system they dismissed it, it's like the motorcycle press used to slate BMW motorcycles for their turnsignal system. Owners had no problem, the press did and constantly whinged about it.
    12-22-13 08:38 AM
    ......who aren't in the pocket of Apple, thing is Apple have a long history in the marketing and media world so that sector is never going to give a meaningful review.
    You make a very good point, I believe that Apple has many of these reviewers on the books, kickbacks new phones etc, I will give Apple one thing they can market a product, and Blackberry must improve on this part of the business, because the product is good very good,
    Last edited by elite1; 12-22-13 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Fixed QUOTE tags
    12-22-13 08:46 AM
    It's ironic that the guardian actually has a pretty decent app for the phone they chuck away. The baldy guy slates the z10 because it's gesture based yet raves how easy the new iPhone is to use when you swipe around.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:14 AM

The day we will have credible journalist is the day we will have honest politicians. It will never happen.
    12-22-13 09:19 AM
    They're idiots, clearly don't know anything about smartphones.
    12-22-13 09:31 AM
    The baldy guy slates the z10 because it's gesture based yet raves how easy the new iPhone is to use when you swipe around.
    I was going to make the same point. Perhaps he couldn't get used to it because gesture based navigation was too innovative a concept for him to get to terms with yet when it is forced on him with iOS7 suddenly it's wonderful. These people live in a world where no other product other than Apple / Android exist. There is no mention of Nokia Windows phones or the Z30 - such a closed and narrow minded mentality from a newspaper that prides itself the quality of its journalism. You should read the review piece written on the same site about the Nokia 2520 tablet ... a device that is the equal of an iPad, has superior hardware, software and OS and is significantly cheaper too but only gets 3 stars???????

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:35 AM
    soooooo... let me get this straight... they put a midrange handset against flagships... when we have a z30 flagship. Im just not bothered anymore with reviewers who you'd expect better from that turn out to be nothing more than *** kissing trolls.
    12-22-13 09:43 AM
    Yeah that was ********. Doesn't have as many apps. Fine that's true. But gestures not intuitive??? Gestures are fantastic. He obviously didn't make any attempt to get used to it.
    They might be fantastic but they are not intuitive for sure.
    tack likes this.
    12-22-13 09:50 AM
    They might be fantastic but they are not intuitive for sure.
    No phone is intuitive unless it has a dial.
    The Hate continues The Guardians Phone review 2013 z10 just tossed,-index.jpg
    Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:52 AM
    When have journalists ever been honest!!
    Ain't they all low down bitches .

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    12-22-13 09:54 AM
    soooooo... let me get this straight... they put a midrange handset against flagships... when we have a z30 flagship. Im just not bothered anymore with reviewers who you'd expect better from that turn out to be nothing more than *** kissing trolls.

Lol what? Z10 was Blackberrys flagship for bb10.

Review is correct, bbry phones are no way near as good as similarly priced android or iOS devices.
    12-22-13 10:00 AM
    Neither do you if you think the Z10 is good
    If you think Blackberry products are no good you're free to think so, but don't bother a dedicated forum
    der_mit, GS51, bilzomaniac and 1 others like this.
    12-22-13 10:03 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	4950 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	232369
    That's your opinion - my nephew, two years old, differs. Give him an iphone and he can use it better than me - give him a bb10 and he ditches it.
    tack likes this.
    12-22-13 10:05 AM
    Are they only credible if they share your views? Blackberry phones are sub par at best, but if you want to believe otherwise go ahead. The market has spoken about BB10 devices, no one wants them.
    Wrong, I'm typing from z10.

Angela merkel and her crew has more than one.

Uk based firms have more,

Your boss may have one try checking

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:08 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	4950 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	232369
    Posted via CB10
    +1000

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:10 AM
    [QUOTE=scribacco;9744109]

Making good devices = buy reviewers, and since when? the Z10 is the worst phone in the market and if you want confirmation look at the sales numbers.
    Hi captain negative, nice to see your insight in the forums again, (facepalm)

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    der_mit and King Nathan like this.
    12-22-13 10:13 AM
    Lol what? Z10 was Blackberrys flagship for bb10.

Review is correct, bbry phones are no way near as good as similarly priced android or iOS devices.
    Like 3g was apple's flagship.

Try using one bb10 device and tell me how hub feels.

Dont bark!!

Posted via CB10
    Posted via CB10
    That's your opinion - my nephew, two years old, differs. Give him an iphone and he can use it better than me - give him a bb10 and he ditches it.
    Has he used iPhone before? I bet it's not the first time he plays with it.
    Btw, somebody posted a similar experience on bb10 with kids.

Do you believe a person that used a dial phone for the whole life would be comfortable with a single button on iPhone or no buttons on android, bb10 and wp?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:17 AM
    Like 3g was apple's flagship.

Try using one bb10 device and tell me how hub feels.

Dont bark!!

Posted via CB10
    Think before you post, Z10 was released in 2013 not years ago. The z30 has only been available for a few months only. Even the Z30 is a weak device compared to its competitors. Sales speak for themselves, no one I know would want a blackberry, it's a toxic brand here in the uk and people are switching as soon as their contracts run out.
    wehttam likes this.
    12-22-13 10:18 AM
    The uneducated, unintelligent and extremely biased people out here show how narrow minded people are. If every one can remember what Smartphones are really designed for (phone calls, messaging and PIM management), there is simply no arguing that this is where BlackBerry excels.

If you want a Smartphone for other than intended Smartphone purposes (gaming, apps, and so forth), then buy an Android or iPhone. Really folks, we buy the phone that works the best for each of our individual purposes.
    12-22-13 10:23 AM
454 123 ...