we are waiting for your proof

Posted via CB10
    Ok let's get this on record... once I show my z10 everything I said was right.
    12-22-13 10:49 PM
    Ok let's get this on record... once I show my z10 everything I said was right.
    No, its not right. You make BB10 sound like its a 2007 iOS for goodness sakes.
    12-22-13 10:51 PM
    no...... that just shows you have a Z10 and likely don't know how to use it

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:52 PM
    No absolutely not. Actually thanks for all the responses. What I'm trying to find out here is when did crackberry members became so sensative. Difference of opinion doesn't mean someone hates BlackBerry. I've had a z10 since launch. It's an OK phone. Definitely nothing special to save the company. And what I'm trying to figure out from other posters is with this list of phones for the the same price do you really think the z10 or z30 is worth the same value as others. Just honest answers. If so cool if not cool. I just want to hear opinions from members about how logically you expect consumers to spend top dollar on a device when you are getting left over apps and have to count on leaks.
    I don't think this is the best place to ask this question because your results will be based on biased opinions and I'm sure you are aware of this. I terms of specs, well there are many better phones out there but this doesn't mean it is not worth the same amount of money.

I'll give you an example. I do a lot of videography. There are many cameras out there with great specs but this doesn't mean the one with a super high pixel count is better than the one with a smaller sensor. It really depends on what you are using it for. Yes, for me a specific lower spec camera is worth the same amount of money because I does exactly what I need and gives me great or even better results.

Is the Z10 and Z30 worth the same as others? For many people on crackberry yes because it does exactly what they want. For me personally at the price they used to sell them for ....a clear NO. However, early adopters always pay a premium. I believe the next couple of year will be interesting for us consumers. Competition is high and prices will fall.
    12-22-13 10:52 PM
    no...... that just shows you have a Z10 and likely don't know how to use it

Posted via CB10
    Give him a chance to cut and paste something together OK
    12-22-13 10:55 PM
    I just want to hear opinions from members about how logically you expect consumers to spend top dollar on a device when you are getting left over apps and have to count on leaks.
    People only depend on leaks because they can't depend on the carriers to give them an updated OS in a timely manner. I don't need to leak (in fact I just came back from the bathroom ). I only use leaks because I want to see and use what is being developed in the future. I don't have to just hear about what is coming out. I can use it if I dare. Trust me, the official 10.2 release in Canada was such a non-event for me. But me having 10.2 before that got a lot of people I know interested in BB10. I didn't lie to them. They knew it was a future release.

Just do some research on Samsung and look at what crap they really put out when compared to companies they have pushed into the far corners of the market... Sansui comes to mind for instance. The general public is too stupid and lazy to put any effort into research of a product before they buy and generally follow whoever makes the most noise.
    Woah Sansui! I have an old Sansui system that I really wanted to fix up. Difficult to find parts or even donor receivers. From what I remember it was a great system. They are nothing today like their former self.
    12-22-13 10:55 PM
    Agreed.
    My point was, what did he expect? A BlackBerry running Android? iOS? or a upgrade to BB8? The only reason why iOS and Android have gained mass market share is because 1) people don't know any better and 2) many don't know BB10 even exists.
    BB10 is 2014, where as iOS is 2007 and Android is 2010. Once people see how smooth running and slick BB10 is, they will want to continue to feed that addiction.
    I've said this many times, fix the "Marketing" and they will come.
    Lmao!!! Fix the marketing and they will come? Why didn't you just say so lol. Did you see my post of pic of my z10...from about 7 months before you joined crackberry lol. You're so funny. You think android and iPhone have the market because people don't know any better?? Lol smh FYI I put a post up asking people on this forum if all the latest phones were same price what would they get..not ONE had a bb10 device. But what do they know
    12-22-13 10:56 PM
    People only depend on leaks because they can't depend on the carriers to give them an updated OS in a timely manner. I don't need to leak (in fact I just came back from the bathroom ). I only use leaks because I want to see and use what is being developed in the future. I don't have to just hear about what is coming out. I can use it if I dare. Trust me, the official 10.2 release in Canada was such a non-event for me. But me having 10.2 before that got a lot of people I know interested in BB10. I didn't lie to them. They knew it was a future release.

Woah Sansui! I have an old Sansui system that I really wanted to fix up. Difficult to find parts or even donor receivers. From what I remember it was a great system. They are nothing today like their former self.
    yup... Sansui with the green label

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:01 PM
    They should have praised they keyboard IMO. You guys are way too emotional when it comes to smartphones. The z10/30 are solid blackberry's. They don't deserve a seat at the table with the big boys (just yet), hopefully things change next year.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    12-22-13 11:02 PM
    Lmao!!! Fix the marketing and they will come? Why didn't you just say so lol. Did you see my post of pic of my z10...from about 7 months before you joined crackberry lol. You're so funny. You think android and iPhone have the market because people don't know any better?? Lol smh FYI I put a post up asking people on this forum if all the latest phones were same price what would they get..not ONE had a bb10 device. But what do they know
    ... still waiting

Posted via CB10
    None of this makes his statement wrong. The market HAS spoken.

Posted via CB10
    ...the general consumer market are foolish...and I don't mean just phones, but pretty much everything...they are mislead with gimmicks and prices...neither of which high end/quality items are about...this is why places like Wal Mart thrive...and manufacturers like LG do well...the age of high quality products in mass is long gone...I would rather something that works well, and is solid (something that BlackBerry has done for me for almost eight years) even if I have to pay more for it and is not 'mainstream'...

Posted with my awesome Z10...or maybe even my Q10...50/50 chance...
    Agreed.
    My point was, what did he expect? A BlackBerry running Android? iOS? or a upgrade to BB8? The only reason why iOS and Android have gained mass market share is because 1) people don't know any better and 2) many don't know BB10 even exists.
    BB10 is 2014, where as iOS is 2007 and Android is 2010. Once people see how smooth running and slick BB10 is, they will want to continue to feed that addiction.
    I have an iPhone 5 and a Q10. I wouldn't bet on that. I'm thinking about getting a Moto X to replace the Q10. It is just really limited due to the app problem.
    12-22-13 11:05 PM
    Waiting for what...me to reply with my z10 I had since launch in cb10 app. well here you go...thing that stinks now is you have to actually respond to your delusional and clueless post nnik

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:06 PM
    where is it?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:12 PM
    Agreed.
    People are aware of bb10. The problem is that it was released prematurely. It took me a month to realize that my z10 was a beta product. People buy what works for them. A consumer looking for the top business/entertainment/education/social media apps would be foolish to choose blackberry (at this point).

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    12-22-13 11:14 PM
    I disagree. If I had to pick the thing I hate most about my z10 it is the battery life. It is laughable. I own extra charging battery kit and I still barely get thru a day. BlackBerry has always been good at making sure you can get things done. The battery life on the z10 does not represent that at all
    The real question is.....WTF are you doing that you're burning through 2 fully charged Z10 batteries?

I consider myself a pretty heavy user of my device i.e. phone calls, BBM, text and a ton of browser use. I can pretty much get a full 10 to 12 hours on the weekends. During the week days that sometime fluctuates due to the amount of work emails I get, I'm connected to BES10 and emails are pushed.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:21 PM
    where is it?

Posted via CB10
    Hey genius I am responding from the crackberry 10 app. I logged in just for you.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:21 PM
    Hey genius I am responding from the crackberry 10 app. I logged in just for you.

Posted via CB10
    Signatures can be written manually, I think that's what they're trying to say

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.0.1791
    12-22-13 11:23 PM
    No winners or losers. We are just discussing/ debating. Nothing wrong with different point of view. I have a question for you if you don't mind answering. If the iphone 5s, galaxy 3, note 3, z10, and z30 were all 800 dollars which one honestly do you think is the best value with everything considered? Btw anyone can answer this.
    Not sure how my personal opinion would help you but here it goes.
    First of all, I wouldn't pay 800 dollars for a smartphone, I don't think it's so valuable to me.
    So, I would change the question to "What device would you like as a Christmas present".

I compared Z10 and Z30 extensively. I wanted to get used to Z30 to enjoy its OLED screen and bigger battery.
    And I couldn't. The bigger screen is just not for me - gestures seem to be perfectly designed for Z10 type of screen size.
    The extra weight and larger size overall don't make buddies with my small pocket.
    So, I would cross Z30 from the list. For the same reason I would skip Note 3.
    I've played with Galaxy 3 at some point and liked it overall. It's a good device and very similar to Z10.
    However, I've had bad experience with android OS and in my tests Z10 wins over in many areas (suits my needs better).

Comparing iPhone and Z10, I focused on the camera aspect mostly and in general I found iPhone camera to do a better job in color balancing indoors. That having said, the phone got quite warm when I was taking pictures and the owner said that the battery life is quite weak after a recent OS upgrade (not sure what that meant). In addition iPhone requires proprietary cables which adds to the cost.

So, it comes down to the following order for a Christmas present:
    1. iPhone with all necessary cables and assurance that battery as good as Z10
    2. Z10
    3. GS3
    4-5 Z30/Note3 tie
    12-22-13 11:25 PM
    The real question is.....WTF are you doing that you're burning through 2 fully charged Z10 batteries?

I consider myself a pretty heavy user of my device i.e. phone calls, BBM, text and a ton of browser use. I can pretty much get a full 10 to 12 hours on the weekends. During the week days that sometime fluctuates due to the amount of work emails I get, I'm connected to BES10 and emails are pushed.

Posted via CB10
    Emails.. Internet...lots of business calls. Same things I did with my 9900. I have a spare battery and I still get thru the day. Like I said in a previous post. They put a bigger battery in the q10. It was just another dropped ball with the z10
    12-22-13 11:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    that's not what he asked for was it?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    A screenshot of your post with Edit button would help them.
    Hold Volume Up / Down button simultaneously and then listen for camera sound.
    Then post a message with the latest image.
    12-22-13 11:27 PM
    Not sure how my personal opinion would help you but here it goes.
    First of all, I wouldn't pay 800 dollars for a smartphone, I don't think it's so valuable to me.
    So, I would change the question to "What device would you like as a Christmas present".

I compared Z10 and Z30 extensively. I wanted to get used to Z30 to enjoy its OLED screen and bigger battery.
    And I couldn't. The bigger screen is just not for me - gestures seem to be perfectly designed for Z10 type of screen size.
    The extra weight and larger size overall don't make buddies with my small pocket.
    So, I would cross Z30 from the list. For the same reason I would skip Note 3.
    I've played with Galaxy 3 at some point and liked it overall. It's a good device and very similar to Z10.
    However, I've had bad experience with android OS and in my tests Z10 wins over in many areas (suits my needs better).

Comparing iPhone and Z10, I focused on the camera aspect mostly and in general I found iPhone camera to do a better job in color balancing indoors. That having said, the phone got quite warm when I was taking pictures and the owner said that the battery life is quite weak after a recent OS upgrade (not sure what that meant). In addition iPhone requires proprietary cables which adds to the cost.

So, it comes down to the following order for a Christmas present:
    1. iPhone with all necessary cables and assurance that battery as good as Z10
    2. Z10
    3. GS3
    4-5 Z30/Note3 tie
    So you don't even have a bb10 device number one. I'm just waiting to see why people are upset about these types if reviews when no one is even picking bb10 over the competition
    12-22-13 11:29 PM
    I'm just waiting to see why people are upset about these types if reviews when no one is even picking bb10 over the competition
    Did you just seriously say that. Lol . "I'm just waiting to see why people are upset about these types " is in no way related to " if reviews when no one is even picking bb10 over the competition"

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1259
    12-22-13 11:32 PM
    hmmm

Posted via CB12
    12-22-13 11:32 PM
454 ... 7891011 ...