Hey guys quick question. I did a search but didnt find a thread on it.. (unless im completely blind)

So lately my learned words on the Z10 has been a little suspect. Some of the words that it keeps suggesting to me, I may have accidentally typed once or twice but now its coming up a lot.

My worry is that if I erase the learned words on my device that it may or may not fix the issue.

Any ideas or thoughts??
    05-02-13 09:41 AM
    Hey guys quick question. I did a search but didnt find a thread on it.. (unless im completely blind)

So lately my learned words on the Z10 has been a little suspect. Some of the words that it keeps suggesting to me, I may have accidentally typed once or twice but now its coming up a lot.

My worry is that if I erase the learned words on my device that it may or may not fix the issue.

Any ideas or thoughts??
    It will fix the issue until you repeat those words again enough for the device to relearn. Remember it also learns from text message history, bbm history and your email threads. It'll look for your most common used words.
    05-02-13 10:03 AM
    Ok, gonna do it now and see whats gonna happen.

may be fun to see what happens lol

It will fix the issue until you repeat those words again enough for the device to relearn. Remember it also learns from text message history, bbm history and your email threads. It'll look for your most common used words.
    05-02-13 11:24 AM
    I've got a few words too that I typed by mistake which my phone now keeps auto correcting to. Wish we could just choose which words to delete instead of all. Have you had any luck with deleting all your words?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 01:23 PM
    Mine keeps suggesting a lot of profanities. I have no idea where it got those from.
    05-05-13 01:25 PM
    Hahah naughty phone must have a mind of its own

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:03 PM
    I have erased the learned words, and it takes about a week or so for it to figure it all out again. Not a huge hassel, just remember to watch when you are typing and use the swipe up from space bar if you wish to keep the word you typed instead of its chosen word. if you use a word all the time, add it to your dictionary instead of just learned words then it will use it all the time even if you delete the learned words.
    05-06-13 10:35 AM