Seems like Bell is the only carrier that hasn't released it yet? Or did I miss something?
    03-05-13 06:52 AM
    Bell's update should be showing up March 7th. That was confirmed by a couple associates in a Bell store yesterday. Personally, I installed the leaked OS because I was sick of waiting for the improvements!
    03-05-13 06:56 AM
    I was curious and installed using the other carrier's unactivated sim method on my newly-unlocked Bell Z10.
    I didn't put the Bell sim in when it asked to reboot and it seems to have blown away (Bell) visual voicemail and added the other carriers bloatware, even when I did another reboot with the Bell sim in. I get like 3-4 incoming calls a month, so no big deal, as a matter of fact I don't miss it at all, may cancel the service anyway. I'm more concerned about the missing Bell TV app, which was missing to begin with so there was no expectation for it to be in this upgrade.

Hopefully the Bell stuff shows up when the Bell Update comes out on Thursday. I just have to figure out a way to force an upgrade again.
    03-05-13 08:08 AM