I was thinking of getting a White Z10 and then I got a txt from Rogers confirming the Feb 5th date and they asked to reply if I wanted White instead.

I asked some of my co-workers and they all said that White would get dirty and it is also only a "girl" color.

Thoughts?

I just like that it give it some contrast with the white and the black screen etc..
    01-30-13 02:38 PM
    white not a girl color pinks a girl color
    01-30-13 02:44 PM
    I've seen many guys sporting the white models (Kevin, for example) - no issue with that at all!
    01-30-13 02:45 PM
    I was thinking of getting a White Z10 and then I got a txt from Rogers confirming the Feb 5th date and they asked to reply if I wanted White instead.

I asked some of my co-workers and they all said that White would get dirty and it is also only a "girl" color.

Thoughts?

I just like that it give it some contrast with the white and the black screen etc..
    If it wasn't for the dirt factor, I'd be all over the white one, but with that dimpled back, I can see it looking not so sexy and dirty looking in a very short amount of time.
    01-30-13 02:46 PM
    I mean, if you're that uncomfortable with your sexuality then go for the black. Personally, if they had pink and I wanted it, you better believe I'd get it.
    mithrazor likes this.
    Black looks better IMO anyway :P

Thoughts?

LOL nope.

If it were pink... chyea, maybe.
    Grandson has a white Razr and it is very sharp. I'm getting a white Z10 for sure.
    01-30-13 02:47 PM
    Not so much from a "girls colour" perspective, but for the moment, until I see the phone, I have to agree with the "dirty" aspect. I know the Black Z10 has a "rubberized" backing like the one found on the PlayBook but all I can find on the backing of the White Z10 is that it has a "harder" feel to it than the Black backing. Does this mean that its not the same rubberized backing of the PlayBook and instead is something more like the backing of the White 9810? If that's the case, then it shouldn't get dirty as easily. My sister has a White 9810 and its still pretty clean after a year of use. If it is the rubberized backing, then I can only imagine it will get dirty fairly quickly.
    01-30-13 02:49 PM
    I was never too sure about white phones until Kevin showed off his white Bold 9900 a while back. I think that I would like a white Z10, it's just that I'm unsure about possible dirty marks.
    01-30-13 02:50 PM
    if you want white get white mate stu-ff what other people think and as for the dirt factor get a white case if you want =]
    I bake cupcakes and openly post pictures of them on my FB/Twitter so I don't have an issue with that, lol but this is a bit more than that. I think I may get White just because it's different, been using a black phone for SO long!
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    There used to be a stigma, but not so much anymore. Plenty of guys wear white sunglasses and stuff now, so...
    01-30-13 02:53 PM
    Dammit, in order to get White i have to cancel my reservation for the Black Model, I'm 150 on the list....wouldn't want to get bumped to 3000+ Maybe I just keep it as is and if there's white at the store on Tuesday I'll get that.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    01-30-13 02:55 PM
    I'm going to get a white one. I'm going to get weird looks and what not around here. It is different, and I like it.
    01-30-13 02:56 PM
    When I had my iphone ( ugh I shouldn't have done that lol) I had a white one. I love white phones, so many damn black devices. I have a black led tv, black surround sound, black tv stand..... so color is good.
    01-30-13 02:58 PM
    That's a pretty silly question frankly. I'm a guy. I have a white Torch 9810, and although I prefer black phones, I do not feel at all weird using it, nor have I ever received any serious comments about it. My female friends do seem to like it however, I consider that a bonus!
    01-30-13 03:00 PM
    You never own White Don Johnson suit? Ever drive a white vehicle? It's all good, go for white, pink if you're on the other side of the fence, no issues these days. Heck Kevin had long hair AND a white phone,lol.
    01-30-13 03:02 PM
    If you're the type of person who would wear a white belt, nothing wrong with a white phone.
    01-30-13 03:03 PM
    I just was thinking about this the other day because I was going to buy a pair of white headphones. I decided against it because it can get dirty, not because of the color.

Nothing wrong with a white phone. If you plan on getting a case for the phone, the color wont matter anyway lol
    01-30-13 03:05 PM
    HAHA, my wife said the same thing. I asked her opinion on the white phone, and she said it was more of a 'girl' color. I may get it just to be different, since only Verizon will have it (stupid waiting for stupid march).
    01-30-13 03:10 PM
    Dammit, in order to get White i have to cancel my reservation for the Black Model, I'm 150 on the list....wouldn't want to get bumped to 3000+ Maybe I just keep it as is and if there's white at the store on Tuesday I'll get that.
    Seeing as they "just" started taking preorders for the white Z10, you probably would have been lower than your 150 for the black Z10 lol even now, 10.5 hours after the start of white preorders, you may be low on the list.
    01-30-13 09:23 PM
    Man, Id buy a pink Z10 with the gay flag on the battery cover just for the sake of having a Z10.
    01-30-13 09:25 PM
    I plan to upgrade my white 9780 to white Z10! what's there in the color.
    01-30-13 09:49 PM
    Yes, the colour white is so feminine. smFh
    01-30-13 11:17 PM
28 12