So today I was attending an event sponsored by BlackBerry and a wireless carrier and during the demo I noticed a few icons on the presenters phone. When I pointed them out, he realized that possibly some of these shouldn't be seen yet, but in good fun he left them on the screen for a second. These were not side loaded.

Jabber
    Instagram

Just thought the faithful would like to know.

The event was a hit and without them giving numbers, they said, with big smiles, that things were good in Waterloo.
    meltbox360, cman5, ErinnM and 83 others like this.
    03-06-13 04:01 PM
    Nice!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:03 PM
    Interesting

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:04 PM
    Nice

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:05 PM
    If that is true, I am a very happy man. Skype makes life better.
    -RG

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:07 PM
    Sweet...

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:09 PM
    Awesome, looking forward for the next couple of weeks, with big name apps dropping and the quick and amazing updates, it's a good time for BBRY addicts =D

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:09 PM
    Give me bb travel......so need
    EsJayDee, Dre5025 and DPSydBerry like this.
    03-06-13 04:10 PM
    Nice to hear!.

The apps i want is Shazam, BBM Music & Skype. Nothing else. I hope most apps that are missing get released within the next couple of weeks!
    03-06-13 04:11 PM
    Niiiiiiiiice. So maybe, the OP http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-ready-778199/ is correct?

Just waiting on Netflix and I'll be fully happy.
    03-06-13 04:12 PM
    Nice scoop! thanks for the post!

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    03-06-13 04:14 PM
    Niiiiiiiiice. So maybe, the OP http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-ready-778199/ is correct?

Just waiting on Netflix and I'll be fully happy.
    You are going to be waiting a long time for that. Its been said Netflix will not make a app for BB10.
    03-06-13 04:15 PM
    You are going to be waiting a long time for that. Its been said Netflix will not make a app for BB10.
    Yes I know. lame people over there.
    03-06-13 04:16 PM
    Yes I know. lame people over there.
    Agreed but here in Canada Netflix is useless with the data caps we have & Netflix Canada being **** lol. Americans have it better!.
    03-06-13 04:18 PM
    Instagram and Skype would be nice...
    03-06-13 04:19 PM
    Agreed but here in Canada Netflix is useless with the data caps we have & Netflix Canada being **** lol. Americans have it better!.
    Data caps??? How ever does one live with that? Lol
    Shadrackc likes this.
    03-06-13 04:21 PM
    Nice to hear!.

The apps i want is Shazam, BBM Music & Skype. Nothing else. I hope most apps that are missing get released within the next couple of weeks!
    We KNOW Skype will be there; they've said as much themselves and it's been confirmed repeatedly.

I, too, am waiting for Shazam, or some reasonable substitute. I love Shazam. At this point, it's the one thing about my 9900 that I'm really missing. Well, that and BBM Music, and I've heard rumblings to the effect that BBM Music is NOT coming. I'll maintain my subscription for another month, but if this turns out to be true I'll be sad.
    thekidshop likes this.
    03-06-13 04:22 PM
    We KNOW Skype will be there; they've said as much themselves and it's been confirmed repeatedly.

I, too, am waiting for Shazam, or some reasonable substitute. I love Shazam. At this point, it's the one thing about my 9900 that I'm really missing. Well, that and BBM Music, and I've heard rumblings to the effect that BBM Music is NOT coming. I'll maintain my subscription for another month, but if this turns out to be true I'll be sad.
    I will as well keep the BBM subscription for another month or so. IF nothing happens, i will cancel it & write a email to BlackBerry showing that many of us will cancel it as they do NOT want to have BBM music on BB10. I wrote a post on Shazam's Facebook but they have not replied. Some got a reply which is " Thanks for letting us know about your interest in Shazam for BlackBerry10. We constantly make sure to evaluate new platforms for Shazam. Check back at Welcome to Shazam
    for updates on new platform availability. "

They could be waiting until the US release but i rather have a better answer then this.
    03-06-13 04:32 PM
    How can you be so sure that those weren't sideloaded? I'm sure BB employees side load stuff too...
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-06-13 04:38 PM
    This is very pleasing. Who knows I might pick one up.
    03-06-13 04:41 PM
    So today I was attending an event sponsored by BlackBerry and a wireless carrier and during the demo I noticed a few icons on the presenters phone. When I pointed them out, he realized that possibly some of these shouldn't be seen yet, but in good fun he left them on the screen for a second. These were not side loaded.

Jabber
    Instagram

Just thought the faithful would like to know.

The event was a hit and without them giving numbers, they said, with big smiles, that things were good in Waterloo.
    And how would u know that these weren't side loaded apps?

Posted via CB10
    redk likes this.
    03-06-13 04:45 PM
    I'm i the only one who miss blackberry traffic?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 04:47 PM
    instagram and skype!
    03-06-13 04:48 PM
    Data caps??? How ever does one live with that? Lol
    Hmm, sounds like you need to invest in the little guys for internet haha.
    There are a few that offer unlimited bandwidth, and Netflix being **** in Canada can easily be solved with a little DNS switcheroo :P

I for one don't care for Netflix on my phone, however I've been shamefully waiting for it since my day one purchase of the Playbook *insert tear here*
    03-06-13 04:49 PM
    Jabber? Thats Great....
    And now OpenVPN and i will marry BBRY.
    bobi1024 likes this.
    03-06-13 04:50 PM
156 123 ...