BlackBerry Z10 (Unlocked)

Finally getting more sane on the pricing, but still a little high. Black or white, unlocked and will work on AT&T and T-Mobile. They were $1000 a couple weeks ago from this same site. Decided to check again this morning and was surprised they dropped before US availability with the carriers. Guess they weren't moving many units.
    02-27-13 08:37 AM
    BlackBerry Z10 (Unlocked)

Finally getting more sane on the pricing, but still a little high. Black or white, unlocked and will work on AT&T and T-Mobile. They were $1000 a couple weeks ago from this same site. Decided to check again this morning and was surprised they dropped before US availability with the carriers. Guess they weren't moving many units.
    It is less than that factory unlocked white or black on Amazon.com
    02-27-13 08:49 AM
    Thats a perfect off contract price.. I will say, I just bought one off of ebay and would have preferred to get one already in the US and already unlocked.. should have waiting another day to see this... anyway, go with the white one for sure if you are AT&T as that one will be high demand once AT&T announces only the black ones are available.... you can make some money back....
    02-27-13 08:59 AM
    Thats a perfect off contract price.. I will say, I just bought one off of ebay and would have preferred to get one already in the US and already unlocked.. should have waiting another day to see this... anyway, go with the white one for sure if you are AT&T as that one will be high demand once AT&T announces only the black ones are available.... you can make some money back....
    I still think it is high and will likely drop more. A Galaxy S3 unlocked from the same site is $569, and we know that the internals of it and the Z10 are basically the same. Note 2 is $690 unlocked on the same site. It will probably be in the $650 range on the same site after you can buy it from a carrier. Xperia Z is $850 so this site definitely tries to gouge when they are the only game in town.
    02-27-13 10:13 AM
    Curious as to if anyone has purchased a US Z10 off ebay or Amazon yet? If so, any issues. If from ebay, who was the seller? Thanks
    02-27-13 12:49 PM
    I still think it is high and will likely drop more. A Galaxy S3 unlocked from the same site is $569, and we know that the internals of it and the Z10 are basically the same. Note 2 is $690 unlocked on the same site. It will probably be in the $650 range on the same site after you can buy it from a carrier. Xperia Z is $850 so this site definitely tries to gouge when they are the only game in town.
    it is the price it is because it is not yet available in the US, after a release date is official and the device is available, it will drop.. but then its pointless..lol
    02-27-13 05:45 PM
    it is the price it is because it is not yet available in the US, after a release date is official and the device is available, it will drop.. but then its pointless..lol
    Unless the carriers won't sell them off contract!
    02-27-13 05:47 PM
    And still no one knows if there will be one model version that is a true world phone like my beat up old 9550. Just give me a Z10 that can run on any GSM network anywhere in the world...OK, North America and Europe. If it came with CDMA, that would be fine too.
    02-27-13 05:53 PM
    Unless the carriers won't sell them off contract!
    Carriers in the US will always sell no commitment
    02-27-13 06:44 PM
    The on on GSM Natin is a world phone for everything except LTE. No CDMA. Tbe CDMA version has worst LTE support.
    02-27-13 08:35 PM
    The on on GSM Natin is a world phone for everything except LTE. No CDMA. Tbe CDMA version has worst LTE support.
    I already have a world phone except LTE, my 9550. The only reason for me to get a new phone is if I can get an LTE world phone. CDMA isn't a requirement as that is pretty much only Verizon, which I am dumping and moving to Solavei.
    02-27-13 08:55 PM
    Have anyone here from the U.S bought the Z10 from Canada carriers? How much it cost for the Phone off contract + tax and shipping to US. Is it about the same price as GSMNation offering? Please let me know if anyone has bought it before
    02-27-13 11:05 PM