Not sure that this is the right forum for it but if you want to get a Z10 in the UK Carphone Warehouse are doing a great deal on it at the moment - �259.95. I bought one recently and absolutely love it. So, if you know someone in the UK looking for a phone

Link to it here: Search Results - The Carphone Warehouse
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-25-13 05:12 PM
    Same as their Q5 deals right now, absolutely incredible.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 05:31 PM
    Good news for consumers but bad news for BlackBerry unfortunately.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    08-25-13 05:33 PM
    Not sure that this is the right forum for it but if you want to get a Z10 in the UK Carphone Warehouse are doing a great deal on it at the moment - �259.95. I bought one recently and absolutely love it. So, if you know someone in the UK looking for a phone

Link to it here: Search Results - The Carphone Warehouse
    A great deal, and from the main high street retailer. My friend will be buying his tomorrow.
    08-25-13 05:53 PM
    Mister Sir, It might be bad news for blackberry but I'm not so sure.

The Q10 hasn't been discounted and still appears to be selling well (if you assume no. 12 in Carphone Warehouse is selling well)

Blackberry hasn't got the same reputation for touchscreens as others - and therefore the Z10 is a new departure but once most people actually use one (as opposed to just read an article about them) then I think that will change.

So, the more Blackberry's that can be sold at the moment the better at the moment to start changing the headlines and get people to appreciate how good they are!
    08-26-13 01:37 AM
    I went and got one. Very pleased with my purchase and getting used to the hub and gestures was extremely easy taking only a few minutes ... don't really understand people who claim that the Z10 is hard to use. And kudos to BlackBerry for the touch keyboard it's the best I've ever used.

PS the Q5 is priced at 230 and was quite impressive but too close in price to the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 02:06 AM
    I went and got one. Very pleased with my purchase and getting used to the hub and gestures was extremely easy taking only a few minutes ... don't really understand people who claim that the Z10 is hard to use. And kudos to BlackBerry for the touch keyboard it's the best I've ever used.

PS the Q5 is priced at 230 and was quite impressive but too close in price to the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    I bought my Z10 recently from Expansys for �280 and I am delighted. I installed the latest 10.2 leak and the battery life is excellent. I love the toast notifications too. I am very happy and think under �300 for this phone is excellent value for money. I see Expansys sold out of its stock so maybe it is a market share grab by Blackberry. I also think they may be clearing some overstock before the Z30 comes out which may mean it will be competitively priced too.
    08-26-13 03:11 AM