What i did is i opened Instagram with Z10 browsers logged in and bookmarked it to my home screen, it works really great and the closest thing to Instagram app . Now i really don't care when the app will come as with this i can do every thing with Instagram through my browser.
    Even the shortcut looks like real app
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    04-01-13 01:03 PM
    Why would you do any of that when the side loaded android app works fine.

Posted via CB10
    KoukiFC3S and Stupified like this.
    04-01-13 01:07 PM
    I think the issue is not being able to upload and take pictures from your phone if your using Instagram through the Web browser

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:11 PM
    Thanks OP worked great. I'll use my Galaxy Camera to upload pics.
    Great Instagram work around for Z10-img_00000015.png

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:16 PM
    What i did is i opened Instagram with Z10 browsers logged in and bookmarked it to my home screen, it works really great and the closest thing to Instagram app . Now i really don't care when the app will come as with this i can do every thing with Instagram through my browser.
    you can do everything with instagram except you know, use instagram. you can't post a picture from the website. sorry. these dozens/hundreds of posts of people pretending the browser is an answer to the lack of apps, don't really seem to understand what an app is.
    04-01-13 01:18 PM
    Why would you do any of that when the side loaded android app works fine.

Posted via CB10
    It is not working , i logged out and could't log in again !! This works great for me till we get the official app
    04-01-13 01:20 PM
    How are you going to upload pictures?
    Didn't think that through before posting eh op. LOL

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    04-01-13 01:21 PM
    If your instagram is linked to your fb account, all you have to do is say "forgot password" and request to change it through fb. It'll log you back in again.
    04-01-13 01:21 PM
    you can do everything with instagram except you know, use instagram. you can't post a picture from the website. sorry. these dozens/hundreds of posts of people pretending the browser is an answer to the lack of apps, don't really seem to understand what an app is.
    it is not replacement for the app , only temp solution till we get the official one
    04-01-13 01:22 PM
    If your instagram is linked to your fb account, all you have to do is say "forgot password" and request to change it through fb. It'll log you back in again.
    Believe me i tried many times and never was able to log in again
    04-01-13 01:24 PM
    it is not replacement for the app , only temp solution till we get the official one
    That's if there is going to be an official one...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sauron; 04-01-13 at 02:12 PM.
    04-01-13 01:24 PM
    How are you going to upload pictures?
    Didn't think that through before posting eh op. LOL

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    Woow no i did't !! i don't upload that much so i did't try it
    04-01-13 01:26 PM
    04-01-13 01:26 PM
    Look guys, sorry to disappoint some of you , but what i want from Instagram this method works great for me , If it does't suit you , i am sorry!! It might help someone tho !!
    04-01-13 01:37 PM
    That's if there is going to be an official one...

Posted via CB10
    I hate to say it but it's less likely with each passing day. Kevin went from "I'll bet you a car" to "model toy car"... Think that says it all right there...
    04-01-13 02:43 PM
    I'd try the sideloaded app again if I were you (and follow the instructions in the link above to solve your problem)

The side loaded app works fine, especially if an official app isn't actually going to be coming to BB10. I'm sure it will depend on the US sales numbers (and I'm not too sure that they will be enough to convince them to make one)
    04-01-13 03:01 PM