I agree I have yet to find a device as productive as this. I love how I'm able to move filed in the file manager. And I can move multiple files now even whole folders as if im using my desktop computer. To tell u the truth I don't need it now that this phone is pretty much my desktop in my hand. The box and drop box account I'm taking total advantage of. And it's real in air storage unlike apple lol who gives you only 2 gigs and makes you pay for more lol. 50 gigs in box and 2 gigs of hard drive in drop box. Plus my 16g internal and a Lil chincy 4 gig sd card for expanded storage. I'm literally beside myself right now lol

Posted via CB10
    slparry likes this.
    04-04-13 08:13 AM
    Mine is starting to be better. I'm with Verizon, just want the freezes and automatic rebooting fixed. I love the device,.. Thanks for the positive post. A+ OP!!
    slparry likes this.
    04-04-13 09:03 AM
    I love the phone but mine rebooted 8 times yesterday and got it on the first

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:07 AM
    If I were to put money on it I'd say that the OP came from an older BlackBerry device. You can't know anything is better if you've never experience something better.. and right now android is better than BlackBerry.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree.. ignorance is bliss.

However.. the Z10 is a nice phone and BB10 is a great start.. i enjoy the OS. Today is the day I have to decide to return it or not.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:07 AM
    I agree.. ignorance is bliss.

However.. the Z10 is a nice phone and BB10 is a great start.. i enjoy the OS. Today is the day I have to decide to return it or not.

Posted via CB10
    nope I didn't come from an older Blackberry at all, I've used them in the past as far as setting them up for users to our corporate BES server but refused to have one as I refuse to be work bugged at home. Me time is me time not work time

If you look at my signature you'll see that as I worked for a Finnish company for many years I was kinda locked into Nokias but once they moved to Windows Phone I just couldn't continue any more, Apple I loath their closed shop copy cat mentality... don't even get me started on that PC clogger iTunes, Android is the total opposite, being too open to the point that every little poisonous kid with grudge targets them for hacking, the Z10 fair play is new, fresh, clean, slick, secure and a joy to use. Of course there will be some updates, this is a new OS people but for a launch OS it's fantastic and it's awesomely exciting to think were it's going to take Blackberry!
    04-04-13 09:39 AM
    I'd like to point out for those of you having bad battery life:

Turn on your WiFi. Seriously. When you are connected to a stable WiFi connection, your battery life will skyrocket. I went from being 50% after only a few hours to being able to go all day and all night. Just connect to WiFi.
    04-04-13 09:43 AM
    I agree I have yet to find a device as productive as this. I love how I'm able to move filed in the file manager. And I can move multiple files now even whole folders as if im using my desktop computer. To tell u the truth I don't need it now that this phone is pretty much my desktop in my hand. The box and drop box account I'm taking total advantage of. And it's real in air storage unlike apple lol who gives you only 2 gigs and makes you pay for more lol. 50 gigs in box and 2 gigs of hard drive in drop box. Plus my 16g internal and a Lil chincy 4 gig sd card for expanded storage. I'm literally beside myself right now lol

Posted via CB10

Coming from a legacy device?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:46 AM
    +1

(Ten characters)
    04-04-13 09:50 AM
    Can't wait to join the "10 Bandwagon" with my Q10
    slparry likes this.
    04-04-13 10:41 AM
    Can't wait to join the "10 Bandwagon" with my Q10
    bite the bullet go for the fantastic virtual keyboard it really really is best of breed, stunningly clever
    04-04-13 11:01 AM
    I have yet to notice any real major issues as well. Now if I could just get Pandora, eBay not the crappy port) PayPal, and my banking apps I would feel fully satisfied. I'm sure they will come in time though.

Posted via CB10
    Try Apollo from BBWorld, it is a Pandora client that works just fine
    04-04-13 11:27 AM
    I have only had the phone for 2 1/2 weeks but I will say you found my 2 biggest complaints in the first 2 items you list. My battery life has not been good though perhaps I am still conditioning the battery, and I have had to order a 2nd battery and charger.

I find the radio in this phone not to be up to my previous BB phones which were incredible. I lose calls much more frequently, and have had trouble sending SMS messages require reboot 3-4 times in that 2 1/2 weeks to get them off. I have factory reset the phone x2 now hoping that would resolve the problem.

I do agree the OS is very nice, and I have been happy that some of the apps I have been hoping for have found their way to the phone though I still have a long list I am waiting on patiently. I wish the devs who put all those apps into the store had actually concentrated on apps that make the phone more usable, like Locale and Tasker do for Android.
    04-04-13 12:06 PM
    Same

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:12 PM
    There is no doubt this is the best blackberry phone ever!! It's great!!
    04-04-13 12:24 PM
    this is a great phone. I love the battery life, it lasted me a good 18 hours yesterday. Of the 18 I was browsing apps, taking a pic or two and listening to music via blue tooth stereo and ear phones, oh and one restart because the foursquare app wasnt working...

If you guys still got errors with your phone try updating your apps.
    04-04-13 12:34 PM
    I am a subscriber of T-Mobile USA and I approve the OPs message.
    Hands down the best mobile phone experience
    04-04-13 12:40 PM
    Awesome retail info.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-04-13 12:47 PM
    I agree. Completely.
    04-04-13 12:49 PM
    I also agree, completely.
    04-04-13 01:55 PM
    Mine is great too!

Posted via CB10
    Funny that's what my wife called me this morning. OK she didn't say great.
    04-04-13 01:59 PM
    Love the phone too. Only small complaint would be phone app is a little slow, ironic since it is a phone and everything else is spot on.
    04-04-13 03:21 PM
    Love the phone too. Only small complaint would be phone app is a little slow, ironic since it is a phone and everything else is spot on.
    I have been noticing the phone ap a little slow to respond as well. Should be added to the list of wanted improvements

Black Tie Z10
    04-04-13 05:04 PM
    I don't use the phone app often enough to notice I state at my phone for a second wondering what's wrong whenever I get a phone call.