Had mine since Feb.8 and haven't had any problems to speak of......LOVE IT! I have an unlocked Koodo Z10 that's been running on MTS here in Winnipeg the whole time!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:46 PM
    Only had a problem with a few side load apps, so it doesn't count. Other than that it works great.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:48 PM
    No problems here. Z10 is by far the best phone ive had and ive had every os most recently android. I have had no problems and even people who say theres a learning curve for me personally that was bout a 5 minute process. I love this phone!
    04-03-13 07:49 PM
    Wow guess my signature shows how long its been since i posted on here lol
    04-03-13 07:50 PM
    Not one issue to report either. The phone has replaced my iPod, the first time I haven't used an iPod since 2004. Excellent phone. Just wish vzw would push 10.10

Posted via CB10
    Glad you posted that you are having no problems are are with Verizon. I am looking forward to mine with Verizon as soon as it ships from Crackberry.
    04-03-13 08:23 PM
    I am very happy with mine too!
    04-03-13 08:23 PM
    .... cos my Z10 has a great battery life, lovely call quality, slick operating system, connects to wifi and bluetooth easily, sends and receives texts and emails, takes lovely photographs, has all the apps I personally need, has an awesomely fast browser and average built in maps, but now I'm using Miroe Don't Panic that's sorted with a fantastic sat nav program, has access to lots of cloud storage and printing via the lovely Playcloud program.... in general it's a fantastic modern device that's a joy to use, I can only assume those who are complaining on here have either had bad ones/filled them up with junk apps/haven't learnt to use it etc

Truth be told, I'm sure everyone else's performs just as well....
    04-03-13 08:30 PM
    In the same boat here!
    04-03-13 08:58 PM
    Love my Z10! No issues whatsoever....other than user error....ha!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:58 PM
    Love the Z10 for all that it can do! The minor bugs don't kill me. What's important is that BBRY already knows, and will fix them.
    04-03-13 09:01 PM
    My Z10 just works and I have nothing to post.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:15 PM
    I have one issue with mine, the up volume rocker has to be held in. Seeing there is a software slider I may not do anything because I could end up with one of those terrible things we are all seeing reported.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:32 PM
    I see I am not alone in this, was starting to worry lol
    04-03-13 09:34 PM
    The first couple of weeks, I pretty much ran the battery down twice a day, and had a couple of reboots. Since then, everything has settled in and no issues at all. The other day, I took the phone off the charger at 8am and still had 20% left at midnight.

Great battery life, lovely call quality and slick operating system-img_00000014.png

I am more than pleased. I don't know if the battery has been conditioned, or if the phone has settled in to being used, or if I just went back into a more routine usage, but I get through the day without running out of power.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:54 PM
    I love the phone, i am just missing the select all option in bbm contacts and new post in social hub.

Battery one day with utmost 3G usage and amazing call quality and fantastic camera.
    04-03-13 10:03 PM
    .... cos my Z10 has a great battery life, lovely call quality, slick operating system, connects to wifi and bluetooth easily, sends and receives texts and emails, takes lovely photographs, has all the apps I personally need, has an awesomely fast browser and average built in maps, but now I'm using Miroe Don't Panic that's sorted with a fantastic sat nav program, has access to lots of cloud storage and printing via the lovely Playcloud program.... in general it's a fantastic modern device that's a joy to use, I can only assume those who are complaining on here have either had bad ones/filled them up with junk apps/haven't learnt to use it etc

Nope, you are not the luckiest. I am here with you. I feel the same.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:12 PM
    I ordered mine from Amazon and it is on it's way
    04-03-13 10:14 PM
    I am onboard as well.
    Some minor issues like the delay of SKYPE and one major:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-791156/
    Greasy Marks on BB Z10 screen - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

but other than that I am great...
    04-03-13 11:51 PM
    Ditto.
    No issues that have encountered... Loving my Zed!
    04-04-13 12:05 AM
    Add me to the list of people that are very happy with their Z10.
    I find it does everything I need it to do.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:28 AM
    my verizon z10 has been awesome
    04-04-13 12:38 AM
    The first couple of weeks, I pretty much ran the battery down twice a day, and had a couple of reboots. Since then, everything has settled in and no issues at all. The other day, I took the phone off the charger at 8am and still had 20% left at midnight.

I am more than pleased. I don't know if the battery has been conditioned, or if the phone has settled in to being used, or if I just went back into a more routine usage, but I get through the day without running out of power.

Posted via CB10
    Same here! The first few days, it sucked the juice big time and did an auto reboot once....after a few recharges though, it lasts all day....and I use it all day....not streaming media or anything....but putting meetings in calendar, messaging and emailing ALL day....no problems now though I was worried after reading the forums
    04-04-13 12:41 AM
    If I were to put money on it I'd say that the OP came from an older BlackBerry device. You can't know anything is better if you've never experience something better.. and right now android is better than BlackBerry.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Not better, if you don't have a z10 you can't know. And if you did have one you would know what you said is not true .

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:54 AM
    And my Z10 is glorious. The multitasking, keyboard, feel. It is intuitive and addictive.

Loving it.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:56 AM
    None here,haven't experienced any issues besides its awesomeness

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:00 AM
173 ... 23456 ...