Greasy Marks on BB Z10 screen - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Anyone with a similar problem?
    I seem to have it and still not sure what is the problem.
    On another thread they say that it might be removable with an eraser called Lenspen.
    There seem to be quite a few people with the problem but I haven't seen any post here in CB other than mine
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-790597/
    in which I do not describe the problem accurately (that is why I created a new thread).
    04-03-13 03:30 AM
    Bump,

Please help...
    04-04-13 01:37 PM
    It really doesn't help your cause when you don't post a single picture of the issue. I might or might not have the same problem, but what I know for sure is that this screen feels a lot worse to the touch than an iPhone or my previous Nexus 4 screens. It feels "plasticy" and picks up way more fingerprints.
    04-04-13 01:41 PM
    I say stop eating greasy food.
    04-04-13 01:45 PM
    It's actually an issue with some of the screens, guys.... people have posted up photos showing odd "spots "on some screens that were brand new. They are there from factory, it has nothing to do with "greasy hands".

I haven't heard of anybody getting rid of them though - I just feel lucky that I didn't end up with a unit with this issue because I'm sure it would bother me somewhat.

-Chris-
    akavbb likes this.
    04-04-13 01:58 PM
    It's actually an issue with some of the screens, guys.... people have posted up photos showing odd "spots "on some screens that were brand new. They are there from factory, it has nothing to do with "greasy hands".

I haven't heard of anybody getting rid of them though - I just feel lucky that I didn't end up with a unit with this issue because I'm sure it would bother me somewhat.

-Chris-
    there is one guy claiming he got rid of them by using lenspen. I will try it today and we'll see
    04-06-13 01:49 AM
    I have this im pissed
    05-06-13 10:19 PM