For some time I see in here people asking for an update written with OS10 in mind. On March 31 it apparently arrived in BB World. It is unfortunate that I can not seem to download it. When I hit the download icon it says download has begun then it says it can not because of insufficient network coverage. In the reviews the app is taking some heat because of this failure. I'm surprised I have not seen this problem brought up here. I sent an email to the developer and got an almost immediate reply stating that the problem lies with BB World:

We are aware of the issue and it seems it is caused by BlackBerry World and not by us. We are currently working with the BlackBerry World development team around the clock to get this issue fixed. On behalf of our whole team here at Skylab, I would like to apologize for this glitch and hope you can wait until the BlackBerry World folks have fixed it.

We are very excited about this latest version of our GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro app. It comes with great new features and improvements which were mostly requested by our big user base. We work hard to get the download working again (as much as we can; the main issue is with BlackBerry World) and we will bring more features and updates of the app in the near future. We are very excited about the upcoming versions and hope you are too.

Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences this download issue is causing to you.

--
    Best regards,
    Skylab Mobilesystems Ltd.
    Is this a problem for all Z10 owners or is it more of a random error? Has anyone had success?
    04-13-13 04:29 PM
    Same problem here.... I'm sure they'll work it out eventually.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:35 PM
    What are the new features? Looks the same to me.....
    04-15-13 08:44 PM
    Now I see the difference, thanks for the update!!!
    04-16-13 10:37 AM
    The desktop version of google maps has the option to send a location to the navigation system of a car, if you could add this to your software it would be great!!
    04-16-13 10:42 AM