12-01-13 09:11 PM
40 12
tools
    11-29-13 12:19 PM
    Should be able to access it from the site

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 12:19 PM
    It shows it but no download link after clicking download, says download size zero bytes....
    11-29-13 12:55 PM
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/825 this doesn't work either ???

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:01 PM
    If that doesn't work I guess it's just not available in your country...

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:01 PM
    Congratulations on your new Z10. I am sure you are loving it. Lots of good information in this thread and others so do take time to read and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Highly recommend (when you're ready to upgrade your OS) the latest 10.2.1 leak. It's excellent!
    11-29-13 01:11 PM
    If that doesn't work I guess it's just not available in your country...

Posted via CB10
    Must not be but I do have a browser link on home page to yp's website so no worries
    11-29-13 01:17 PM
    This is also my first ever touch screen phone, earlier been using all legacy BlackBerry keyboard devices, and i tell you its absolutely fun typing on it.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and howards like this.
    11-29-13 01:19 PM
    Congratulations on your new Z10. I am sure you are loving it. Lots of good information in this thread and others so do take time to read and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Highly recommend (when you're ready to upgrade your OS) the latest 10.2.1 leak. It's excellent!
    Sounds cool, question, what does the latest leak give besides the ability to load droid apps? Does it add any other changes or functions? Will it void the warranty?

Thanks!
    11-29-13 01:19 PM
    Sounds cool, question, what does the latest leak give besides the ability to load droid apps? Does it add any other changes or functions? Will it void the warranty?

Thanks!
    Check out this thread for all the goodies you'll get. You can download it from this thread as well whenever you're ready: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=873653

As far as your warranty, technically any release that hasn't been put out by your carrier would void it I think. But it's no big deal because if you do ever need service on the phone you can restore it to the original OS. Definitely don't let that stop you. I don't know what you have loaded on it now but 10.2 is a big step forward from 10.1. And 10.2.1 is even better.

But first get comfortable with the phone before venturing into the updates. Remember you can always undo them if your not happy.
    11-29-13 04:10 PM
    Hey thanks for all the help in my other thread. Got my Z10 today, very cool!

This is one very responsive device! No sticky pauses when selecting something like my old droid . The hub deal is NICE, and it's got a blinky light for notification, none on my previous iphone. All day on and still 1/2 battery, cool too. Just gotta get some ring tones into it, talk about a minimalistic amount in there lol

To sub for a widgety home screen I'm leaving calander, weather, to do, and clock opened in 4 little boxes so thats cool enough, better than iPhones skinny icon list home screen.

Cool cool thanks folks!

Posted via CB10
    Welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Got my Z10 today-img_00000395.png  
    11-29-13 04:29 PM
    Check out this thread for all the goodies you'll get. You can download it from this thread as well whenever you're ready: 10.2.1.1055+radio for ALL DEVICES!!! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

As far as your warranty, technically any release that hasn't been put out by your carrier would void it I think. But it's no big deal because if you do ever need service on the phone you can restore it to the original OS. Definitely don't let that stop you. I don't know what you have loaded on it now but 10.2 is a big step forward from 10.1. And 10.2.1 is even better.

But first get comfortable with the phone before venturing into the updates. Remember you can always undo them if your not happy.
    Thanks!
    11-30-13 12:00 PM
    Congratulations and welcome to BlackBerry. I just bought my first BlackBerry last week and ended up getting the Z10 too. It's really a great device and doesn't receive the credit it deserves. You'll soon be so accustomed to swiping and using gestures that other devices will seem clumsy. Just a week on my Z10 and my wife's iPhone feels antiquated.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and howards like this.
    11-30-13 06:57 PM
    Thanks I'm getting more familiar with it each day.
    12-01-13 12:01 PM
    Yea I just got my z10 Friday and have barely put it down since. Had a 9930 which ran flawlessly for a couple years until one day it bricked on me. After a little fenagling around verizon stores I was able to keep the z10 on my unlimited data line. This phone is definitely first class. It's slick. It's fast. About the only thing I don't like is the keyboard displaying all caps. I'm still a little hesitant to go through all the steps in order to side load the android apps.

Zed10
    12-01-13 09:11 PM
40 12