What's the matter with that? Today I posted a rant about the prices of ebooks on Kindle.

I felt better and no one un friend ed me.
    Lol! That's different than posting personal issues. Hey I don't care what anyone wants to post. Was just saying.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-13-13 07:20 PM
    Lol no I'm good,i can't believe they actually came up with such a crappy idea

Posted via CB10
    Chat heads is kind of cool though. I'd love to see BlackBerry steal it. You know everyone else will.
    04-13-13 07:21 PM
    Welcome to the z10 club
    04-13-13 07:22 PM
    Positive reviews - love it and yes why some complain mightily instead of returning and trying another Z10 before slamming the **** out of BB10 is beyond me. Welcome to BlackBerry and CrackBerry!
    04-13-13 09:24 PM
    I got mine a few weeks ago and I've had zero problems with it. I actually caught myself wondering if a problem would come up. Nope. Not one. The device is pretty awesome. Reviews posted by other sites, that have stated they would pick another device (mostly due to apps) actually stated that the call quality on the Z10 is better. The back is beautiful but also functional and it won't slip. The keyboard and the auto correct in three languages is awesome, the camera (finally!) is awesome. The Hub is awesome and the more I use it the more I like it.
    To each his own. The BB Z10 has a larger screen that the iPhone, higher resolution, better call quality, the gestures based software and true multi-tasking capabilities are far superior, and the camera (with time shift) is awesome. It has a better front facing camera, NFC, battery swap capability, etc. etc.
    I'm glad you tried it. I love my Z10. However, as soon as the Q10 comes out I'm also going to pick that up for my second line. I guess I'm luck that way.
    As for the apps, yes they are behind on apps but they went from 70k to 100k in less than one month. I think they are on it and the apps will come. I got everything I need on it right now so I'm good to go.
    04-13-13 10:44 PM
    Awesome, glad you're enjoying it too. My experience was largely the same, and after using my first Blackberry for the last month I now understand that Blackberry fervor that its users always seemed to have.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:50 PM
    Glad to know another Android person coming to the Z10 like myself. The reason you stated (same OS) was why I didn't get another android phone.

And yes Facebook needs to chill. Too many pics of girls with duck faces. So many that I need a new shotgun! :P

P.S. No ducks were harmed while I posted that comment, and neither do I own a shotgun. Would love to though.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:54 PM
    awesome isn't it? Unless of course, you have lots of time to waste with instagram
    04-13-13 11:22 PM
    Got my Z10 today and upgraded from bb curve so going to take some getting used to it. I'm happy it was easy to set up and transfer my info no problems I can't wait to play with it more and love the hub
    The guy at Rogers had Z10 and he switched from a Galaxy and said he loves his Z10...good to hear positive reviews!
    04-30-13 10:13 PM
    Welcome to the BlackBerry universe!

medicdon
    carlyincanada likes this.
    04-30-13 10:22 PM
    Congrats on your new Z10 and welcome to BB10

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 10:23 PM
    I want that phone Erinn!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme

Wow glad you like it. Love these positive threads.

You sure you didn't want the new Android / Facebook phone? Tee hee

Posted via Crackberry Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 10:25 PM
    i would have rather waited on the new Facebook phone or the Samsung Gimmicky 4....................... Hahaha
    04-30-13 10:31 PM
    Again, welcome. I've had my Z10 for about two weeks and haven't had any problems. Coming from many years of being a BlackBerry user the feeling of a totally new OS is both a welcomed challenge and an exciting experience. Watch as many CrackBerry videos as you can (that's what helped me big time) for all the answers to your many questions.

medicdon
    04-30-13 10:31 PM
39 12