So the last 1 month at work I've been know as "The blackberry Guy and Mr.blackberry " cause of z10 lol well me and my coworker have been fighting over which is better blackberry or apple before the phone came out and stuff. So after I got the phone I showed everyone the stuff UT could and they love it but they still thinking about switching which is good, but my coworker that I fight with all the time about this phone still was still hating on my sexy Z10 . For the last couple of days his been telling me he wants to switch his rogers or bell and wants a new phone and today he comes in happy saying his going to rogers this weekend for a new phone which I was happy for him but the thing that got me was he said I'm thinking about getting the z10 , my reply are you serious he said yeah bro watch me with my new white z10 on Monday man ( I said to get black but hour never had a white phone before) now the problem is he asked me about the apps like whatsapp I told him that all the big names are coming in March so just wait little he said alright.

Looks like his getting it shot his coming a iphone 4 so I'm hoping is enjoys it and stays with us also he stills going to have his old too so I told him to use you're z10 with hotspot you can run all yours app the iphone if you want. Glad to see people giving the phoneo a shot I will bring people the dark side !

Posted via CB10
    thurask and tryfe like this.
    02-21-13 09:22 PM