Was bored so decided to make this, read a few comments in the forum saying how they think the alpha phone is similar to an iPhone. Just to let you know I'm not a designer and this was my first time using adobe illustrator especially the 3D side of things so it wont be perfect.Attachment 117664

decided to take 2 buttons away and just leave 2 for people who might not want all 4, though I felt the 4 buttons add to the Blackberry experience.
    Attachment 117666
    09-24-12 07:55 PM
    Im pretty sure the moving away from buttons on the device itself. More along the way of a playbook slide to start screen
    09-25-12 12:13 AM
    slide to start is all good and that but this is more of what i would like to see on a blackberry with buttons at the button aswell as being able to slide to start options.
    09-25-12 08:19 AM
    Get ready to be disappointed then.
    09-26-12 10:15 PM
    Are people seriously still wanting to clutch onto their precious physical buttons on a touch screen phone? It doesnt have buttons
    09-27-12 08:59 AM
    if you think about it if i'm in the new BB10 web browser and i suddenly wanna make a phone call but i wont be able to make it from the browser right. what would i need to do? go to the main page and then click on phone/call icon? rather than be able to touch a button that opens up the call/log list. i understand we wont need the trackpad and back button due to the new bb hub and flow/peak but for making a call how easier is bb10?
    10-02-12 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD