Rogers z10 that I use all over Canada - works great, no major issues. Good call quality, good phone performance.
    Just got off the plane in Las Vegas and roaming on AT&T. Calls are dropping even though I have full bars. Calls take forever to connect or time-out.... but I have full bars.
    Phone seems laggy. Data shows 3G and BB icon, but can't connect the browser unless I toggle airplane mode - then a flurry of email will arrive...
    If this had been my out of the box experience with this phone, I'd have to say it sucks too.
    04-23-13 11:13 AM
    Rogers z10 that I use all over Canada - works great, no major issues. Good call quality, good phone performance.
    Just got off the plane in Las Vegas and roaming on AT&T. Calls are dropping even though I have full bars. Calls take forever to connect or time-out.... but I have full bars.
    Phone seems laggy. Data shows 3G and BB icon, but can't connect the browser unless I toggle airplane mode - then a flurry of email will arrive...
    If this had been my out of the box experience with this phone, I'd have to say it sucks too.
    Welcome to America!

(couldn't resist)

Posted via CB10
    croman likes this.
    04-23-13 11:24 AM
    This illustration adds to my idea that there are a lot of intermittent rare and almost-undiagnosable problems (issues, bugs).
    04-23-13 11:27 AM
    Find a T-Mobile store and buy a prepaid SIM. Make sure you test with a SIM from one of their Android units before you pay. Of course you will loose your Canadian phone number.
    04-23-13 11:28 AM
    This illustration adds to my idea that there are a lot of intermittent rare and almost-undiagnosable problems (issues, bugs).
    ....but he's having very few problems on his home network.

I have the same experience roaming in the US, even on my previous handsets, and I am not sure what causes it.
    04-23-13 11:33 AM
    Yerppp I'm experiencing some kind of this issue early today. I have to put on airplane mode and then set it off back, so then l got full coverage with bb icon appears. I don't know why but I think I'll wait for 10.1 to compare

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 11:57 AM
    Welcome to America!

(couldn't resist)

Posted via CB10
    HA!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 11:59 AM
    same thing happened to me when I went on a cruise out of Florida back in the end of February after I first got mt ZED 10 on Telus. It was very frustrating. I also found that when I switched my phone and data services back on once we landed at the airport, it seemed to take FOREVER for it to pick up on the network for cellular and data services. I thought at first my phone was broken or wouldnt work in the USA. The I thought maybe there is no 4G networks down there, but even after changing it to 3G, often times I would only get 3g and no BB data. Good thing I don't travel to the states that often.
    04-23-13 12:47 PM
    'Murica

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 01:03 PM