So how does it feel that so many people have working Z10s yet you group them up in the same batch and say they don't work at all?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:56 AM
    Gee. Another "I'm leaving" post but they offer no specifics. Probably nothing good on TV right now.
    ErinnM likes this.
    We do have a surge in these threads, don't we.

You're contradicting yourself. You said Goodbye BBRY. Yet you say you haven't written Blackberry off. Alright.
    No he's not. He's conflicted because he feels let down by BBRY and must change phones out of necessity. I would feel much the same in his situation.
    millerliteboy likes this.
    Peace.......
    04-02-13 11:58 AM
    Guys don't even bother replying to trolls.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:00 PM
    Using it for the past week, not even single problem here, can you elaborate the problems you are having or had

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:02 PM
    Got one this morning at ten and it was DOA then the store had no more I realized blackberry has a long way to go and being a user since I was in the Navy in 2002 I've had enough.
    But I thought...

in 2006 was in the us military where I was assigned a blackberry. Never had one left my side since then!
    MERCDROID, Spawn12, ErinnM and 1 others like this.
    04-02-13 12:03 PM
    Bazinga

But I thought...
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-02-13 12:04 PM
    I've had a Z10 since the launch in NYC, and while I like others have had a few issues, they are few and far between. I don't want everyone thinking that all of us in the USA have major problems with the Z10. My issues have been minor and certainly nothing to bash BBRY about. It's a new device, new OS and to expect absolute perfection at this point would be ridiculous.

I'm sure some people are having more complex problems and I hate to hear that. But it's also pretty obvious that the Z10 forum has become a dumping ground for trolls, haters and everyone else looking for any reason to complain about their X10.

Posted via CB10
    ikalinin likes this.
    04-02-13 12:04 PM
    Seriously just leave. This isn't emotional. No one is really gonna care about your departure, and the validity you expect to seek. So bro, just leave without the ceremonial thread.

Posted via CB10
    DawgMan and MERCDROID like this.
    04-02-13 12:05 PM
    But I thought...
    You got him lolz!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:06 PM
    Everyone here seems to believe its always perfect. I'm on my third unit.....3 others within my company are on their second....
    Still using them, but yes there is alot to gripe about...but nothing is perfect....I get that...
    But why take away features from the previous BB....just saying...but everyone got a perfect unit right.
    04-02-13 12:07 PM
    I work in the field my phone is my link and I now have no link.
    But...

I now work at the largest private ferry company in the world. Sadly I was given an I phone.
    which is it???
    ErinnM likes this.
    04-02-13 12:07 PM
    But I thought...
    Which gets to the root of the problem.

Is it not possible to have been a BB user in 2002, and then to have had one issued to you by your employer in 2006?
    millerliteboy likes this.
    04-02-13 12:09 PM
    the best part of this thread is the joke that i saw.
    "When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
    copy from DawgMan
    DawgMan, MERCDROID and AbsoluteT23 like this.
    04-02-13 12:09 PM
    But I thought...

Good bye z10 good bye bbry-kelso-burn-240x180.jpg

Posted via CB10
    MERCDROID likes this.
    04-02-13 12:10 PM
    I don't really post here often, but I feel the need to say this: What is the purpose of this thread? You're not asking for advice. Did you simply want to announce your departure from this platform? Even if you plan to leave the platform anyway, you should post the specific problems (or user errors) that you've encountered, so that future Z10 owners (possibly myself) will know what issues to look out for, and be better equipped to deal with, should they give the platform a chance.

What is the point of trolling?
    Last edited by MERCDROID; 04-02-13 at 12:14 PM. Reason: He's a lying troll
    04-02-13 12:10 PM
    You know it's possible that Verizon and these American carriers have tampered with these devices but that's just from all the ******** coming from the US side.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, you really don't hear many negative things from all the other countries do you? It's really been the last little while we have heard so many BlackBerry horror stories and they have all been American. It's kind of funny.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    04-02-13 12:11 PM
    These BS threads should simply be deleted, they serve no purpose and are pure haters. Mods need to intervene when no factual realistic evidence is provided.

Posted via CB10
    HartfordWhalers and MERCDROID like this.
    04-02-13 12:13 PM
    Leave the guy alone. It's not like there are a dozen other threads that he could have posted in...Oh wait.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:15 PM
    This is not even worth the cleanup but I will warn all of you to quit calling people trolls and attacking people just because they voice something you dont like. You wont like the next step that the mods will take if we have to. Yeah these threads are pointless sometimes and other times have good value but if all you ad to the thread is a comment about how you "smell a troll" and such then you are just being part of the problem and contributing to the negative tone on the site. We have a report button for a reason yet not one of you used to to report the post as possible trolling. Instead you take it upon yourself to post nonsense and let the thread get more attention. This is becoming the bigger problem on this site than the real trolls themselves are. Just throwing that out there for some members to think about.
    04-02-13 12:29 PM
46 12