I'm looking for a good app that's free. I don't care if it's android or BlackBerry native but I need it to display 24hour battery usage. It seems all the ones in the app store show weekly usage. Which seems kinda pointless to me. But I have so far been unable to find such an app.

Anyone able to find one? I've been searching for months now.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:46 PM
    Battery Guru!!!!
    09-28-13 12:49 PM
    Battery Guru!!!!
    It's not free tho

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:50 PM
    It's not free tho

Posted via CB10
    Totally worth it, though.
    09-28-13 01:18 PM
    Totally worth it, though.
    I haven't put any money in my BlackBerry account I don't really know how either that's why I'm looking for a free one.

Other wise I wouldn't really care about 0.99cents

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:02 PM
    I haven't put any money in my BlackBerry account I don't really know how either that's why I'm looking for a free one.

Other wise I wouldn't really care about 0.99cents

Posted via CB10
    Do you have carrier billing?
    09-28-13 02:06 PM
    Do you have carrier billing?
    U mean does my carrier send me a bill? Of course. Yes.

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    09-28-13 02:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    There are now provisions in SOME cases where you can bill Appworld purchases to your carrier and thereby to your cell billing.
    09-28-13 02:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good one.

In BBW, Settings, Payment Options, you should see something like this.

Good App to display battery usuage?-billing.jpg
    09-28-13 03:05 PM
    Battery guru is definitely worth the money!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:17 PM
    Try battery analyzer. Much better than Battery Guru. BG did not get any updates for a long time.
    BaSa is much better, free in basic and shows much more than BG
    QtHelex likes this.
    09-28-13 03:23 PM
    Good one.

In BBW, Settings, Payment Options, you should see something like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billing.jpg 
Views:	1211 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	206061
    Thanks that was easier than I thought

Just purchased battery guru thru my carrier

Couldn't find battery analyzer in the app store

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 04:02 PM
    Try battery analyzer. Much better than Battery Guru. BG did not get any updates for a long time.
    BaSa is much better, free in basic and shows much more than BG
    Thanks for recommending.

I'm the developer of BaSA (Battery and System Analyzer). I've published a early PREVIEW for public beta testing 10 days ago. Many features are still missing and some are needed to get unlocked to enjoy it unhindered.

But monitoring the Battery up to 24 hours works flawless, even in the free version. In case you wan't to support the development it's currently $0,99 while it is still a "unfinished" App.

Here is the Download Link at BlackBerry World: BaSA - Battery and System Analyzer

And here is the Support discussion: CrackBerry

You can test it for free and just check if it may do the job for you. Feedback is welcome!
    Last edited by QtHelex; 09-28-13 at 05:50 PM.
    09-28-13 05:38 PM
    Thanks for recommending.

I'm the developer of BaSA (Battery and System Analyzer). I've published a early PREVIEW for public beta testing 10 days ago. Many features are still missing and some are needed to get unlocked to enjoy it unhindered.

But monitoring the Battery up to 24 hours works flawless, even in the free version. In case you wan't to support the development it's currently $0,99 while it is still a "unfinished" App.

Here is the Download Link at BlackBerry World: BaSA - Battery and System Analyzer

And here is the Support discussion: CrackBerry

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...ured-image.jpg

You can test it for free and just check if it may do the job for you. Feedback is welcome!
    Excellent downloaded trying it out now. Thanks for the direct link to the download

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by swolebraahh; 09-28-13 at 08:54 PM.
    QtHelex likes this.
    09-28-13 06:22 PM
    Excellent downloaded trying it out now. Thanks for the direct link to the download
    No problem. I'm currently working on the next big update. I hope you like it so far.

Nice avatar by the way.
    lotuslanderz likes this.
    10-03-13 04:08 PM
    No problem. I'm currently working on the next big update. I hope you like it so far.

Nice avatar by the way.
    Love your app! I too had trouble choosing a battery app until I saw yours. Clean interface, built for BlackBerry, and does what it's supposed to do.

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-03-13 04:31 PM

Nice avatar by the way.
    Lol are u the developer? I emailed you about the magnifying glass issue not sure if u remember.

I just downloaded an update for the app. Good work so far.

App had easy potential to be the best battery app in the app store

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-03-13 04:32 PM
    I also use battery analyzer. Bought it as well to support development! Great app with lots of potential!

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-03-13 06:38 PM
    Lol are u the developer? I emailed you about the magnifying glass issue not sure if u remember.
    Ah, it's you. Yes, I'm the developer. And I remember your mail for sure. I were just unable to associate your nickname over here with the mail a few days ago.

I have still no good solution for the loupe I must admit. I'm currently working on a different feature but I have it on my list for sure.

I just downloaded an update for the app. Good work so far.

App had easy potential to be the best battery app in the app store
    Thanks. If everything works well it will get soon also the best network monitor at BlackBerry World at the same time.
    10-04-13 12:58 AM
    Hi QtHelex,

I downloaded your BaSA application when I first saw it in this thread. I'd never bought one application in my life, but for this one when I saw how good it was and how much potential it had I just couldn't resist (it was just one buck...). Needless to say, I'm loving it and will be leaving you a nice long list of suggestions on the BaSA thread as soon as I can find the time.

The biggest one is to move the mode/graph selection from the right menu to the (currently non-existent) LEFT menu, where it should really be. This would also solve the problem of everything looking so similar that you don't know where you are in the application.

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-04-13 01:05 AM
    Hello, came across this thread and got interested. Previously I was using some free battery app just to monitor where my battery life was draining to, but I could only use it for 3 days! Nothing's free in life I guess. LOL. Downloaded your beta to test it. Am satisfied with the UI. And for a beta it definitely provided me with more info that previous app. Am supporting this app and developer.
    Btw I bought the full version. All the best on your work for this app!

Happily on my Q10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-04-13 02:39 AM
    I downloaded your BaSA application when I first saw it in this thread. I'd never bought one application in my life, but for this one when I saw how good it was and how much potential it had I just couldn't resist (it was just one buck...). Needless to say, I'm loving it and will be leaving you a nice long list of suggestions on the BaSA thread as soon as I can find the time.
    Thanks a lot!

Suggestions are warmly welcome. Because of this I've released it in a not finished state as beta release. Not everything is possible, but I will see what I can do.

The biggest one is to move the mode/graph selection from the right menu to the (currently non-existent) LEFT menu, where it should really be. This would also solve the problem of everything looking so similar that you don't know where you are in the application.
    I've a Title in the Bar at the Top of the Page to show where you are. I had to thought about a hour about what you've said and I guess I understood now. You're maybe right.

The change for the UI are fundamental and I'm not sure how it works if I rearrange now some parts in Tabs. I will still need for some stuff a Navigation Bar (the current approach). So I'm currently not sure how to mix those but I will try my best.

Maybe already at the next update.
    10-04-13 07:44 AM
    I just found this thread and decided to check out this app. I hate to say it, but I think I am going to have to give up on Battery Guru for this one. All the information I want from BG is in this app and it is working well on 10.2, which I cannot say the same about BG.
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-04-13 02:05 PM
    Downloaded and purchased this app and just what I needed. Great work and looking forward to your future developments!
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-04-13 02:38 PM
    This is probably my favorite feature.
    Good App to display battery usuage?-img_00000183.png

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    10-04-13 07:12 PM
28 12