I have been noticing it for a few days and it happens around 12pm EST. Emails received on my gmail account stop getting synced with my Z10. I can send emails and they will reach their destination but i wont receive emails on phone. I reboot the phone and they show up in hub.

I had earlier deleted my gmail account and added it. It seemed to have solved the problem for a day or two and it is back today.

Anyone with a similar problem?
    04-23-13 05:05 PM
    Try swiping from the top right corner of your screen slightly 5 times in a row (diagonally as to not open the wi-fi/other shortcut menu), and that should restart your hub. Fixed my problem.

EDIT:
    You should have the hub itself opened.
    04-23-13 05:11 PM
    Same, only when I used Activesync. I'm using the leaked 10.1 so you have to expect some bugs.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:12 PM
    Tried.. couldnt get it to work. it either closed the hub or opened settings.. it seemed complicated .

Try swiping from the top right corner of your screen slightly 5 times in a row (diagonally as to not open the wi-fi/other shortcut menu), and that should restart your hub. Fixed my problem.

EDIT:
    04-23-13 10:26 PM
    What do you mean by Activesync? I configured my account by just going to settings - Account - Add account - Email Calendar and Contacts.

If i follow ettings - Account - Add account - Advanced - Gmail, i dont think i cn sync contacts...

Same, only when I used Activesync. I'm using the leaked 10.1 so you have to expect some bugs.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:30 PM
    Ok, so it worked. Hub restarted. Is it a permanent solution or did you recommend it more as something to do when i notice emails missing on hub?

EDIT:
    04-23-13 10:36 PM