First time poster, hopefully this is the right thread...

Bought a z10 recently, have had both iPhone and Galaxy in the past and now giving bb10 a try.

Still learning the os but the one thing I can't figure out is why I only see emails from the day that I setup the phone with my Gmail account. Is there a way/setting I should review to sync all my older Gmail emails?

Doesn't matter if it's the inbox or my folders. It's weird cause all my folders are there but just happen to be empty.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:12 AM
    Delete the account, then when you are adding it again and before you save it, there's an option for syncing (or retrieval), choose Forever to have access to all of your emails. You can choose the folders to sync in the Hub settings: More - Settings - Email Accounts - Tap your email account - Edit Account - Scroll to bottom - Edit Folder Settings - Choose as applicable.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:03 AM
    I don't see an edit folder settings until after saving, at bottom is save interval
    which only goes to 90 days. Thanks.

Delete the account, then when you are adding it again and before you save it, there's an option for syncing (or retrieval), choose Forever to have access to all of your emails. You can choose the folders to sync in the Hub settings: More - Settings - Email Accounts - Tap your email account - Edit Account - Scroll to bottom - Edit Folder Settings - Choose as applicable.

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    12-26-13 06:41 AM
    Thanks scrapmetal. Worked great!

The folder was under advanced options than scroll to the very bottom.

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    12-26-13 07:03 AM
    UPDATE. Seems the choice forever is only available on 10.2.x and above..Was on VZW 10.1.0.2039

he Posted via CB10

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-26-13 07:17 PM
    This also helped me, thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    12-26-13 07:53 PM