Sorry if this is elsewhere, I couldn't find it... I have a number of email account, one of them is gmail based (actually Google apps). I find that many incoming messages (maybe ones that show up starred? ) end up in my "Uncategorized"Remember app folder. Anyone know how to prevent this?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 03:07 PM
    AFAIK, your starred and flagged emails will show up in the uncatagorized folder, and there isn't a way to prevent this that I know of. I quickly looked over the Remember tutorial (you can access this by swiping down on the main Remember page) and couldn't find anything about preventing them from showing up, either.
    06-04-13 03:52 PM
    Thanks for the answer. Since I don't make use of the stars, I just turned them off in Google apps, so that should help somewhat in clutter things. Wish there was a way to configure Remember so that a remembered emails went to a folder named after the email account, or that it at least prompted for folder name when you flag an email.... the "Uncategorized" folder is painful when it gets quickly filled up with unrelated stuff. Makes for an extra "Sorting"job every day.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 04:11 PM
    AFAIK, your starred and flagged emails will show up in the uncatagorized folder, and there isn't a way to prevent this that I know of. I quickly looked over the Remember tutorial (you can access this by swiping down on the main Remember page) and couldn't find anything about preventing them from showing up, either.
    I can confirm that this is working for me as well. Gmail "starred" is recognized as "flagged" by BB 10. Anything flagged show in Unfiled Entries in Remember.
    06-04-13 04:11 PM