today I have tried to setup my gmail account on the Z10 (10.0.10.738) and most of my needs have been satisfied without any configuration efforts. I will accept the actual problem with delete / archive but experienced another behavior I cant understand:

After setting up the account, the Z10 shows the following 5 folders in capital letters: INBOX / OUTBOX / SENT / DRAFTS / TRASH and my personal labels / folders from gmail.

The 5 folders / labels in capital letters cant be used an will give the following error when tried:

gmail / googlemail default folders after setup-img_00000009.jpg

Did anybody experienced a similar behavior or can explain / help to resolve that issue?

Kindest regards,

Chris

PS: the standard folders / labels from gmail (starred, important, sent mail, drafts, spam, trash) will NOT show up on the Z10 - which makes it a little difficult to mark an mail as spam on the mobile...
    04-18-13 06:47 AM
    Can anyone help here?
    04-23-13 12:16 PM
    I'm not sure if this will help bit I think so.
    Go into settings click edit folders and check that folder you want to transfer to.

gmail / googlemail default folders after setup-img_00000205.png
    gmail / googlemail default folders after setup-img_00000206.png

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:47 PM
    As a side note notice I have that deleted items folder? I used to move all my garbage emails there then remove on a computer but I now have the leaked Os 10.1 installed and it seems to do a better job at sending to trash strangely I would say 15-20% of emails still ate on all mail rather then the trash very strange idk why.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:49 PM
    Sorry I misread your first post you won't be able to move to that trash folder is grayed out in the edit folder settings its crazy gmail way of doing things honestly I have never been more upset with Google then now with the z10 their ego is way to high no more apps email sucks on the z10
    I am really thinking of forwarding my @gmail.com emails to a new @outlook.com account their active sync is a beauty and they have a much better contact sync they don't add any email address you ever had as a contact like if I once contacted hp support it will show up as a contact support@hp.com for example also i like to have normal folders for organization!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:59 PM