When I send any email from may desktop, soon I see this send email on my playbook, bot not on my z10. In configuration of email accounts, I choose to synchronize folder SEND, but still nothing. On z10 I see onle emails sended from z10. Any idea how to solve that?
    03-07-13 11:46 AM
    Got the same problem. Any solution?
    03-07-13 03:45 PM
    Hi, I got the same problem too.

I have multiple Gmails setup on the z10. But one of them, stubbornly, sent mail won't show up with a check mark into the regular sent mail folder on the z10.

On the other Gmail accts that worked, sent mails are shown with the check mark, the sent mails are placed in the regular sent mail folder. Also the draft mails are shown with the green icon and placed in the regular drafts folder.

On the Gmail acct that doesn't work as I hope, when syncing with the gmail server,
    the sent/drafts mail are placed inside a [Google Mail]/Sent Mail or [Google Mail]/Drafts respectively. They don't go into the regular Sent or Drafts folder under the google acct on the bbz10.

Is there some way to direct them into those regular folders?

I also have this quirky gmail acct setup on the playbook but everything works fine over the playbook. The mails get synced with the regular Sent Items or Drafts folder where it syncs with a check mark or the green draft icon. I don't see the [Google Mail]/Sent Mail or [Google Mail]/Drafts on the Playbook.

I think it has something to do within the Gmail settings under "Labels" where it has the "Show in IMAP" options. I've tried activating and deactivating those but can't seem to find a way to get it to sync with the folders where the z10 expects them to be.

I have the exact same Gmail IMAP settings for the across all the accounts that work and the quirky account.

Anyone have this issue resolved?

Thanks

...Yeah, my first post!
    03-17-13 01:26 AM
    Just a quick update on this issue.

I've updated the z10 to OS 10.2 and it seemed to have resolved the issue.

Thanks Blackberry!
    11-19-13 09:16 PM