Today I have not been able to read the contents of two emails because of the error mentioned. Has anyone else ran into this?

Short backstory, if in fact it's relevant:

-The email with my friend is coming from an aol account.

-The email, the only real means of communication as he's overseas in Afghanistan, is a message that is constantly built upon due to countless "reply" sending- if that may be an issue. There are over 89 responses in just one email.

-Logging onto gmail.com, both phone and computer, the email displays fine. They are text only emails.
    04-10-13 11:25 PM
    Aloha

This is still happening to me at certain times while trying to open emails from my friend. It seems a solution (or maybe it's a coincidence) is to to just start a new email to my friend and keep the replies going that way for a while- until i run into the same brick wall.

I am not sure if this is gmail related, aol related, iphone related or BlackBerry related. He, has no issues opening the message body of my messages.

Anyone else experience this? Would anyone be willing to try with me to see after 50-80 responses to an email if you can open it on your z10?
    04-17-13 11:15 AM
    I have the same problem with my Pin message in my Z10

i can`t read the Pin messages, and there a message says"Download Error" Message Body could not downloaded

if you know the solution please help me
    05-30-13 09:40 PM