The new OS update is great! I can finally schedule meetings for both my gmail calendars and management is way better. It seems right now that I can only sync our own calendars and not someone elses shared calendar. I have a shared google calendar with my wife and Googles public Canadian Holidays calendar that wont display and isn't in the list when I go to manage calendars on the Z10. I can make new calendars and have any of them sync to Z10 but none of the shared ones show up.

I vaguely remember a trick for BBOS where you went to an obscure website URL for mobile android and could enable or disable syncing calendars but I don't know if that same trick applies here.

tl;dr - Is there any way to get a shared Google calendar to show up on Z10?
    02-28-13 05:03 PM
    Go here:

https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect?pli=1

click your Calendars and enjoy
    02-28-13 05:23 PM
    Go here:

https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect?pli=1

click your Calendars and enjoy
    According to some, the latest update fixes calendar sync. My questions are: with this fix, do I need the sync app from BBW?
    Once I get the update, will I need the fix?

Thanks for posting this.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 05:35 PM
    According to some, the latest update fixes calendar sync. My questions are: with this fix, do I need the sync app from BBW?
    Once I get the update, will I need the fix?

Thanks for posting this.

Posted via CB10
    No you don't, all your calendars are synced automatically, as long as your Gmail is set up with IMAP and not active sync. I answered you in the other thread too
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-28-13 05:47 PM
    Thanks for posting this, I finally got my calendar!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:50 PM
    No you don't, all your calendars are synced automatically, as long as your Gmail is set up with IMAP and not active sync. I answered you in the other thread too
    Sorry if I missed the other thread. I'll make sure my calendar is set as IMAP.
    Though with all the headaches, I'm seriously thinking about switching to my outlook.com email permanently.

Thanks for you help and patience.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 01:20 AM
    Gmail all set up as IMAP, all shared calendars showing/syncing perfectly. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 04:21 PM
    My shared Gmail calenders aren't syncing since the update, I had changed them to IMAP but have reverted to EAS.
    Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 05:10 AM
    Sorry, deleted, wrong thread.
    Last edited by zeeten; 05-05-13 at 06:57 PM.
    05-05-13 06:10 PM
    I'm trying to copy and paste from here to another thread but it keeps coming back here to paste...strange.
    05-05-13 06:59 PM
    i've always been able to do this and i'm still on 10.0 .i have the U.S. holidays,new york yankees schedule,and friends birthdays all in there.mine even updated when they added in 2 yankees games that were rained out in the beginning of the season.i don't know what the process that is used on the Z10 when you initially setup the email account,but i haven't had any problems with it and my emails get delivered and the calendar updates just as fast as my old 9860 did.
    05-05-13 09:37 PM