Hey all. Just a quick note. I see that some people have had problems with syncing their Calendar on the Z10. Most Threads I saw dealt with Outlook, but I just thought I would post my experience I just had a while ago with my Gmail Calendar. I got my Z10 on feb 5th and set it up and all was good in the world. The only problem I had was my Gmail Calendar would not sync and show up on my phone.

Now, usually when I got to sleep I either put my Z10 in bedside mode or on standby. BUT last night I turned the phone right off. Then I get up this morning, turn on my Z10, and BOOM, Gmail Calendar was their on my phone with all my entries. They only thing I had done differently was shutting the phone right off. This was the first time I had done this since getting the phone on the 5th and setting it up.........so if you have this issue, try this and it might just work. who knows........good luck.

P.S-> love my Z10! no complaints!!!!!
    02-09-13 10:31 PM
    Thanks mate, will try this right now, have the exact same issue, my calendar is not synching right now...
    02-10-13 06:07 PM
    Also try settings, accounts, then at the bottom look for set defaults. Press that and make sure Gmail (or preferred calendar) is picked in the pull down menu.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 06:23 PM
    Thanks man it dit the trick! Reboot my phone and boom my calendar was up there!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    zombie73 likes this.
    02-11-13 07:32 PM
    For anyone still having problems synching their gmail account see http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rashes-770698/ for an easy fix. Appears most people simply did not set up the gmail account properly the first time they set it up.
    zombie73 likes this.
    02-11-13 11:44 PM