Can anyone suggest one? Best
    mike

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:30 AM
    Been using Clarivue and it is great

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:40 AM
    04-03-14 09:44 AM
    I use the MIME Glass. Works great. Cant even tell its on. feel is great and doesnt affect the touch at all.
    Blackberry Z10 Ghost Glass Tempered Glass Screen Protector | MIME

Their design has changed with openings for the Proximity sensor as well as the camera and LED. Their old version/design was a full piece of glass but I found it affected the Proximity sensor.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pinion-829062/

Thanks
    drjames05 likes this.
    04-03-14 09:52 AM
    Been using Clarivue and it is great

Posted via CB10
    Can you take a picture of what the Clarivue looks like when installed?
    04-03-14 09:52 AM
    I use greatshield screen protectors. I have one on my phone and tablet. They are crystal clear and makes it look like I don't even have one on. I highly recommend them. They can be found on eBay and amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using CB Forums mobile app
    04-03-14 10:42 AM
    I'm using some from dx.com $2 for 5 piece pack. It is surprisingly good for that low price. Doesn't affect touch, and for now first one is lasting for 4-5 months.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 12:04 PM
    I bought a tempered glass screen protector from DealeXtreme - Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - DX Free Shipping Worldwide for $9.95. I put it on, it looks great, you can take a scissors, a screwdriver etc to the screen and it refuses to scratch, very durable. Only problem, I'm losing some sensitivity at the edges, sometimes my swipes don't work, my side menus for CB10 don't always work and finally the glass covering my proximity sensor has rendered it useless, doesn't work. They need to have a cut out or your sensor won't work.

I think I'm gonna go back to plastic, but I need a good one that will last and give me the responsiveness I need and durability. I bought a few for $5 and they start to bubble after about a week and I'm getting the rainbow effect. I want to go naked again, that glass is beautiful but I don't want to have a an accident and then the scratch will be there forever.
    04-03-14 01:33 PM
    Can you take a picture of what the Clarivue looks like when installed?
    Hmm that's almost impossible since you almost can't distinguished that I have a glass protector. When I told others that I have a glass protector and show it to them they will be surprised since they didn't noticed it before.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 04:31 PM
    Hmm that's almost impossible since you almost can't distinguished that I have a glass protector. When I told others that I have a glass protector and show it to them they will be surprised since they didn't noticed it before.

Posted via CB10
    sounds like a nice product. I wonder how it would compare to the MIME Glass Screen protector.

can you take a pic anyways please just so I can see its design, etc..

Thanks
    04-03-14 11:35 PM
    I was an early adopter of the Mime glass. Lots of problems. My third Mime glass is fine. All were replaced free of charge.

Incidentally I have no problem with the Mime glass and the proximity detector. My problem with you proximity detector was my initial phone had a bad detector.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 12:49 AM
    Here's the photos of Clarivue. Sorry but the phone itself is out of focus. iPhone 5 is not good for macro shots haha.

I used the first generation MIME glass too but there's a bubble on my screen not so good experience but they already have a second generation design I haven't tried that yet.

Glass screen protector-photo-1.jpg

Glass screen protector-photo-2.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 06:17 PM
    I use the MIME Glass. Works great. Cant even tell its on. feel is great and doesnt affect the touch at all.

Their design has changed with openings for the Proximity sensor as well as the camera and LED. Their old version/design was a full piece of glass but I found it affected the Proximity sensor.

Thanks
    Interesting, based on this I ordered the Mime, it arrived and it has no cut outs for the sensors.
    04-09-14 11:16 AM
    Interesting, based on this I ordered the Mime, it arrived and it has no cut outs for the sensors.
    If there are no cut outs, your sensor will not work. I have the same problem. My sensor doesn't work at all. You might want to order one with cut outs.

Posted by my awesome Z10
    rcab likes this.
    04-12-14 06:15 AM

Thanks
    Really? Maybe I'll reorder the MIME seeing as the first one I got negated my proximity sensor. I tossed that screen in the trash.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 07:44 AM
    Bah

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 07:46 AM
    Ghost armour has been nice

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 08:54 AM
    HD shield from Zagg works great plus lifetime warranty.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:43 AM
    Bah

Posted via CB10
    Then again, you don't need the cut outs.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:31 PM
    Then again, you don't need the cut outs.

Posted via CB10
    My proximity sensor didn't work at all with the MIME. If they actually made a cutout for the proximity sensor, i'd happily throw money at them.
    04-12-14 09:15 PM
    Bah

Posted via CB10
    Bah? What does that mean? Mine came without cut outs. Are you disputing that?

I have now installed it, and the proximity sensor works fine.
    04-12-14 10:42 PM
    Bah? What does that mean? Mine came without cut outs. Are you disputing that?

I have now installed it, and the proximity sensor works fine.
    Meaning I was going to buy it because a previous post said it had a cutout for the sensor but then you quoted that post saying you bought it assuming it had the cutout but that was not the case.....hence bah.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:59 PM
    Really? Maybe I'll reorder the MIME seeing as the first one I got negated my proximity sensor. I tossed that screen in the trash.

Posted via CB10
    Email MIME USA and ask them to send you one with the cut outs. its odd that you're the 2nd person who got one without the cut outs. weird. Maybe I complained about the Proximity sensor issue to them enough, they made me a special one with cut outs and sent it to me. LOL
    04-12-14 11:53 PM
    Email MIME USA and ask them to send you one with the cut outs. its odd that you're the 2nd person who got one without the cut outs. weird. Maybe I complained about the Proximity sensor issue to them enough, they made me a special one with cut outs and sent it to me. LOL
    I got mine late last summer. I'll contact them to see what they say as I'd get a discount because of the lifetime warranty thing they have.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 12:09 AM
    My proximity sense problem was with the phone, even though it passed the test app. BlackBerry tech support can turn on logging and verify the problem.

My replacement phone works fine with no cut outs in the glass.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 04:41 AM
34 12