While viewing some of the threads here, I've noticed people are manually keying in their BBM pins. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that if you type "Mypin" on to your keyboard and hit the space bar your pin will automatically appear. Thought I'd share.

Eg. Pin:24D012AD

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:38 AM
    I think most of us know this, BUT thanks for telling those who don't
    04-10-13 07:55 AM
    Nice! Thanks for sharing I didn't knew that

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:05 AM
    What annoys me is that i only had my PIN on my profile for less than a day and didnt get any requests etc but since taking it off my profile, ive been spammed with requests from people. Usually they are arabic users and i dont even recall going onto an arabic speaking forum for BB and giving out my BB PIN so im trying to figure out where the heck these people are getting my PIN number from??. When i asked one person who i added onto my BBM, they never replied so i deleted them sharp-ish.

Really annoying as i havent given anyone my authorisation to hand out my PIN number at all

Is there any way i can find out where or how my PIN number is being used?, ive done a google with my PIN number but nothing is showing up.
    sosof likes this.
    04-10-13 08:11 AM
    All it would take is for someone to copy your (albeit) briefly displayed pin and paste it offline for future reference. Then shared who-knows-where.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-10-13 09:10 AM
    All it would take is for someone to copy your (albeit) briefly displayed pin and paste it offline for future reference. Then shared who-knows-where.
    Yep seems maybe thats the case, oh well at least the requests have stopped now although i dont know for how long for. Really annoying that some twerp thought it would be cool to give my PIN number out to others without my permission :/
    04-10-13 09:34 AM
    I hear ya..I'm of two minds myself to post my PIN or not.
    04-10-13 04:09 PM