This is a sincere question and not meant to inflame. I am really on the fence about getting the Z10 given all of the bugs, alleged bugs and various complaints. I realize there are lot of happy users here also, but have major concerns. I am going to try it and take it back if not happy. One more thing. I am going to buy it outright.

Question:

1. Assuming all networks were equal and coverage not an issue, and given the various versions floating around of the OS and update status, which one should I try- T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon? Why?
    04-17-13 01:30 PM
    Header is wrong and should say to which carrier should I try?
    04-17-13 01:47 PM
    No one is positive it is a carrier issue or an OS issue. Look at who provides the best service in your area and narrow the choices down then maybe decide from there.
    04-17-13 01:49 PM
    Pick the one who has the best service in your area. If you do not know, pick AT&T or Verizon. Make sure you return it in the grace period if you do not want
    04-17-13 01:57 PM
    There is some luck involved regarding bugs/random bad units. This can be dealt with through returns and warranties. However, there are some issues/features that everyone will encounter, but these may or may not be a problem. This varies among personal needs/expectations and this is something you should look at carefully, because this cannot be corrected because it is unrealistic to expect anyone to change their needs or expectations.
    04-17-13 02:11 PM
    Gotta love these threads... Convince me to switch! Haha. It's a phone, guy. Find the one that works for you and be happy
    04-17-13 02:13 PM
    Give me pretty much any product and I can find bugs/flaws/annoyances. You've got to also factor in the positives and see if it is right for you.
    04-17-13 06:28 PM
    No issues or bugs with my Z10 with AT&T.
    04-17-13 06:50 PM
    Honestly I have encountered bugs but not anything really overly irritating. If things get bad just restart the phone. I only had to restart the hub once. Swipe from the top right corner a bunch of times and hub reloads itself. Takes a second fixes hub bugs every time for me.

Maybe I just don't notice the bugs as they aren't part of anything I really use my phone for. But I really haven't had anything glaring, same as any platform.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:52 PM