I'm new to the Z10. Only had it since the end of November. Great timing though cause of all of these Christmas giveaways.
    Only problem is its killing the memory in the device. Already half full. And yet only using 100 MB on 32 GB microSD card.

Is there no feature to move the apps and games to the SD card? I have a Samsung Gallaxy Note 10.1 that has the feature built in to be able to move the apps and games you want to the SD card. The only apps that don't go to external are the ones that have gadgets that need constant updates. But at least everything else (apps games, etc) go to external.

If this isn't a feature now, does anyone know if it's coming? Or some other way to do that?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:10 PM
    Hi and welcome!! Glad you have a new Z10!!!
    No there is no way to move apps and games to a card. What you can do id downloaded it, then uninstall it. If you want it again, it will be in your BBW list and you can download when you want it.
    That way, it doesn't take up a lot of memory on your phone. However, you shouldn't run out of memory anyway....
    12-14-13 07:30 PM
    You can save the movies to the sd card. There's a setting in appworld for that. You can also copy/move movies off the card to a computer and restore them if you want - they will only work on the phone but can be store "offline" as it were for later consumption.

Make sure if you do UNinstall apps/games, you chose the method that allows restoration (there's also a very PERMANENT delete and they would be gone forever unless you buy them again.)
    12-14-13 08:14 PM
    I initiate the download and then cancel it. That way I have it for the future since I have 14gb of phantom other data :/

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-14-13 08:33 PM
    Hi and welcome!! Glad you have a new Z10!!!
    No there is no way to move apps and games to a card. What you can do id downloaded it, then uninstall it. If you want it again, it will be in your BBW list and you can download when you want it.
    That way, it doesn't take up a lot of memory on your phone. However, you shouldn't run out of memory anyway....
    That is the method I resorted to however it is not ideal because save data is not kept (we should be given the option to keep this, PC's have done this for a long time.).

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 08:48 PM
    Thanks for all the responses.

Guess I'm going to have to do some un installing by the end of the Christmas giveaway. But I like the "start and stop" download method as well. Didn't think of that one.
    Hopefully BlackBerry will update the OS to include this. Android didn't it have it originally either. But it would help reducing data downloads on my phone while I'm traveling. And be able to keep my high scores I've "worked " so hard to attain.

In any case, this is still the best phone I've ever owned.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:17 AM
    Agree. I played Minions and then installed a leak and lost everything. At least apple has iCloud which works on every other devices as well. BlackBerry should really look into this option. Having a data save cloud or some sort

Encrypted via OS 10.2.1.1055 on my Z10
    Last edited by WanShark69; 12-15-13 at 10:57 AM.
    12-15-13 06:20 AM